For the loyal Samsung note users are you sticking with this for long ?

Bradley 3

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
As a note user since the 4 I just can seem to think how much of a huge adjustment not haying the s pen that's been apart of my mobile expirence. I'm thinking of buying a iPhone pro and have both so I can take advantage of both systems .

Any people who are very loyal to their favorite phone company and series of devices stick with the

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
As a note user since the 4 I just can seem to think how much of a huge adjustment not haying the s pen that's been apart of my mobile expirence. I'm thinking of buying a iPhone pro and have both so I can take advantage of both systems .

Any people who are very loyal to their favorite phone company and series of devices stick with the
I use different andriod including Note phones and a iphone , if you can swing both I say why not

mojook

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
If I switch away from the Note , it would be to another Android device. I have no interest in the Apple ecosystem, though I haven't used it in years. Nothing against the Apple device, just the ecosystem didn't jive with me then and that's been enough to keep me away since.

SKalber

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I agree with Mojook, I am the same way. I like Android and specifically Samsung. I have had the Note 2,3,5,8 and now 10+. I am a Samsung fan in general as I also have Galaxy Buds a Tab S3, 2 Samsung monitors and a Samsung refrigerator that I love!!!

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

I carry two Galaxy Note phones as my daily drivers. S Pen addict. No space in my life for an iPhone

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I must admit, I don't feel the need to use any other phone along side my Note 10 plus. It just covers all bases. With my Note 9 i used a BlackBerry key2 as well. I don't use it now. This is my 4th phone in less than 2 years but will be my last for a while I think. It just has no limits within what I need from a phone

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Had Notes 1, 2 and 3. Than, got tired of Android bugs and lags of those days, and came definitely to iPhone, which I used since the first one but was relegated, then, for my second-device place. Coming back to Note line with 10+, and I'm so glad to see all those bugs and lags are gone. I maintain my iPhone X, though, since I have a lot of Apple products and, until at least some of them dies, I don't think in abandoning the ecosystem. I won't buy another MacBook, but my Apple Watch is still the king, as well as my iPad. So, for me, perfect world is to carry a Note and an iPhone, changing between them when I want. Absolutely no regrets in doing this. For me loyalty for a brand doesn't exist, I use the brand I want when I want, as these guys absolutely doesn't care about me, but only about my money.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Have had various iPhones for work.

Made good money buying defective iPhones and repairing them over the years. ( Made a killing in the iphone5 era with defective WiFi chips )

Simply could not live with one. They are like a fisher price toy.
Latest note as my daily and usually buy and sell a few other Android flagships over the year.

I would maybe change if anyone else could compete with the Swiss army knife of the note. Alas , it's the only real contender as a complete device.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Have had various iPhones for work.

Made good money buying defective iPhones and repairing them over the years. ( Made a killing in the iphone5 era with defective WiFi chips )

Simply could not live with one. They are like a fisher price toy.
Latest note as my daily and usually buy and sell a few other Android flagships over the year.

I would maybe change if anyone else could compete with the Swiss army knife of the note. Alas , it's the only real contender as a complete device.
That's absolutely true!

I simply cannot stop using my N10+. Seriously. At work it is my desktop (yes, I love DEX and it serves me well as my work time is spent mainly on internet and Office apps). At home it's my video game and my TV. When outside I use its camera a lot and make it my media consumption device. And, off course, it's my communication tool, as well. Oh, of course, I use it a lot as my notebook too, thanks to S-Pen. Yes, it's the most complete device for my needs right now, mainly when used together with an Apple Watch (LTE version, paired with my iPhone at home). But, at weekends, I really want to stay away for work and work-related stuff, and that's when my iPhone X serves me really well, too.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

I love my Samsung's and have even made a list to remind me why the experience after switching to any other OEM just won't be the same 😂

E.g. Samsung Pay MST payments, Re-mappable Bixby button, Edge panels and about 18 more.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm not loyal to any brand because they aren't loyal to me.

If something comes up that's better than what I"ve had the past 2 or so years then I would buy it.

The only way I would use two phones is if the job forced me to do so.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I will keep the note 10 + for two years at least best phone to date for me see no reason to upgrade to anything else.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
No apple products here. Just not into their ecosystem. Had many Android phones through out the years. My daily driver right now is Note 10+. I flip flop between Pixel and note phones. This year, it's Note 10+.

Last edited:

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
alot will depend if Samsung continue the Note series or not for me, rumours they were thinking of combining the S series and Note series together.

If they discontinue the Note series I will go elsewhere not sure where.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm not loyal to Samsung because their customer service (or lack off) TOTALLY STINKS
But I'm a Note addict and no one else makes one, so there you are... Or here I am :)

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm not loyal to Samsung because their customer service (or lack off) TOTALLY STINKS
But I'm a Note addict and no one else makes one, so there you are... Or here I am :)
I really do like the Samsung S series phones but it's questionable whether I will purchase another one. We will definitely NOT be buying another Samsung product. We have a high end Samsung TV in our house and a less expensive one (43 inch) in our RV.

The rv TV was 10 months old when it started having major issues and finally quit altogether.

Samsung first said they would send someone out to repair it. Then then said they would not honor the warranty (they said the cause was a thunderstorm), then they said they would give us a credit at Bestbuy to replace it. Then they said they would send a replacement out by truck and this crap just kept going on and on. It's been three months now and hours of time on the phone, tons of emails and a few screaming sessions with them out of shear desperation with their constantly changing story. Two days ago, on Friday night, a new TV finally arrived by truck. It was delivered at 9pm at night.

I may or may not buy another Samsung phone, but only if I buy it from a carrier who will handle any warranty issues. There is NO chance that we will ever buy any other Sammy product.

Samsung customer service is worse than bad, their so-called customer service is a nightmare from hell.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'll stick with the Note for as long as Samsung makes them. I've been using the Note since the very first one and have gotten so used to the S Pen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm