Best device of 2019 and beyond

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
After several months with my Note 10+ I believe it will be the best device of this year and probably next year. How does everyone else feel?

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I feel the same. Really appreciate Samsung for making this one great. Yesterday I have been to party. There were 3 folks with note 10+ and all other folks were asking us to take photos or asking for our phones to take photos even though some of them have latest iPhones. Am really surprised and felt great. They just keep saying Samsung takes great portraits and group photos. And Samsung link sharing up to 2 GB per day (retaining original quality) is just icing on the cake. I am impressed.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
For me personally. There is no best. But a few of the best. For me its the S10+,Huawei P30 Pro and N10+.

First is S10+ vs N10+. I used to have the 12/1 S10+ version, and i have almost the same apps installed, but the N10+ is more of a memory hog. On my S10+ i would have 6GB-7GB of free RAM. Whereas on my N10+ i would have 4GB-5GB.And not to forget the 12GB S10+ comes with 1TB of ROM.

And as for P30 Pro vs N10+. The P30 Pro takes better photos and has way better battery life and cellular reception. But the downside is that the P30 Pro has a crappy screen and it doesnt have Dual Speakers.

But its all down to ones personal preference.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Unless you tried every flagship there's really no way to tell.

Huawei P30 Pro is the only flagship I didn't buy, though I had the P20 Pro. Google's Pixel 4 XL will never be on my list.

As I said many times I don't care for the camera or concerned about security updates.

OnePlus 7 Pro gets my vote. Almond color is amazing, Very Smooth 90hz, love the no Notch or no Punch Hole, Oxygen OS IMO is the best, love that I was running android 10, the fastest charger with their Warp and of course the Dual SIM and the cheapest compared to competition.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Next years Samsung flagships will have mental cameras and huge batteries plus all have 5G, I reckon a lot of the mid tier segment will too

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Unless you tried every flagship there's really no way to tell.

Huawei P30 Pro is the only flagship I didn't buy, though I had the P20 Pro. Google's Pixel 4 XL will never be on my list.

As I said many times I don't care for the camera or concerned about security updates.

OnePlus 7 Pro gets my vote. Almond color is amazing, Very Smooth 90hz, love the no Notch or no Punch Hole, Oxygen OS IMO is the best, love that I was running android 10, the fastest charger with their Warp and of course the Dual SIM and the cheapest compared to competition.

I agree with you - it's hard to make a subjective choice like this without testing each and every flagship of 2019. I personally think there are multiple "choices" that rank for top billing for different reasons; and users with different needs will pick the phone that meets most if not all of them in the best way possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane