Common solutions to Note 10 & 10+ problems

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Yesterday I got a photo in GMAIL. I tried to save it directly to the Gallery but Gmail only wants to save it to the drive or to my downloads folder. How can I save a photo I get in Gmail directly to my Gallery? Thanks in advance : )

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yesterday I got a photo in GMAIL. I tried to save it directly to the Gallery but Gmail only wants to save it to the drive or to my downloads folder. How can I save a photo I get in Gmail directly to my Gallery? Thanks in advance : )
Once you open the photo in gmail 3 dots right corner tap save and it will ask how you would like to open I choose gallery and it went into download in gallery

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Once you open the photo in gmail 3 dots right corner tap save and it will ask how you would like to open I choose gallery and it went into download in gallery

Thanks for the help. The "save" option in the three dots does indeed save a photo to the Gallery. The reason I didn't see my photo up top is because it was an old photo dated a few years ago and it was appearing in date order in my gallery. So...it was in there but it was further down in my gallery. Gracias! :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the help. The "save" option in the three dots does indeed save a photo to the Gallery. The reason I didn't see my photo up top is because it was an old photo dated a few years ago and it was appearing in date order in my gallery. So...it was in there but it was further down in my gallery. Gracias! :)
Anytime, what's strange is once you choose save its greyed out cant do again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01