Anyone switched from oneplus 7 pro to Note 10?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I did switch, no I just got bored.

I said it many times I love OnePlus I wished I kept it but that's the life of an addict.

I had the S10+ and besides the Aura Glow there's nothing special about the Note 10+.

All Display + 90hz > Punch Hole

Oxygen > One UI. I was running android 10 last month on my 7 Pro Almond. Another advantage, lost interest in Aura Glow. Like the S-Pen it was just something to show off.

I wished the 7T Pro had more to offer just so I can sell my Note 10+.

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I did switch, no I just got bored.

I said it many times I love OnePlus I wished I kept it but that's the life of an addict.

I had the S10+ and besides the Aura Glow there's nothing special about the Note 10+.

All Display + 90hz > Punch Hole

Oxygen > One UI. I was running android 10 last month on my 7 Pro Almond. Another advantage, lost interest in Aura Glow. Like the S-Pen it was just something to show off.

I wished the 7T Pro had more to offer just so I can sell my Note 10+.
I just miss the little things...like being able to connect my phone to my tv and see what my kid is doing..Samsung app doesn't have all the features on other phones. My OnePlus clipboard doesn't hold more than 2 items..and those eventually just go away. On Samsung it keeps several indefinitely...the pen came in handy when you just need to copy something specific.. without the pen you have to copy everything around it...

But I'd definitely miss the quick updates of OnePlus...

I'm really torn..

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
What features did you gain with the updates? I hear people talk about updates updates, but most don't bring major features just security enhancements.
I just miss the little things...like being able to connect my phone to my tv and see what my kid is doing..Samsung app doesn't have all the features on other phones. My OnePlus clipboard doesn't hold more than 2 items..and those eventually just go away. On Samsung it keeps several indefinitely...the pen came in handy when you just need to copy something specific.. without the pen you have to copy everything around it...

But I'd definitely miss the quick updates of OnePlus...

I'm really torn..

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Updates? Android 10.

I didn’t even had time to go through all the features. I love the Side Bezels gestures.