Disney+ Phone not compatible

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I just got done watching, "The Mandolorian." No issues at all.
Yes, but now we need to know your thoughts on the Mandolorian . Hoping I can download and watch on my 27 hour trip to Bangkok this weekend.

BTW, I was able to install Disney + with no problems on my Note 10 +.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes, but now we need to know your thoughts on the Mandolorian . Hoping I can download and watch on my 27 hour trip to Bangkok this weekend.
I liked it. Plenty of action. The cinematography is excellent. The sound track seems a little cheesy in my opinion.

It's too early to determine an overall plot though I think. Though it seems to involve Beskar, the steel Mandolorians used to make their armor.

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It's in reference to the demand for Popeye's Chicken sandwich and the chicken sandwich war between Popeye's and Chik-Fil-A. Popeye's started a chicken sandwich war with Chik-Fil-A, but ran out of ammo.

My brother and nephew waited over an hour in line to get one! lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
True. But if you can watch the Mandolorian while waiting, it probably wouldn't be that bad.

LOL. Haven't seen Mandalorian yet, but heard good things. I'm still debating between adding standalone Disney+ or dropping down to the ad supported version of Hulu and doing the bundle.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
LOL. Haven't seen Mandalorian yet, but heard good things. I'm still debating between adding standalone Disney+ or dropping down to the ad supported version of Hulu and doing the bundle.

I'm pretty sure you can still do the bundle with commercial free AND with Hulu Live, you just have to pay the difference between 5.99 and the cost of your Hulu plan.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you can still do the bundle with commercial free AND with Hulu Live, you just have to pay the difference between 5.99 and the cost of your Hulu plan.

I tried to do a live chat about that yesterday, but gave up on the 3rd hour of “waiting for an agent”.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc