Will this Note 10 deal get any better?

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Done. Picked up last night. Still wondering or worried that I am missing something on this deal though. Feels too good to be true. ������
I'll ask the same thing I asked to the other poster, assuming you are referring to Best Buy, was the discount instant as opposed to spread out through bill credit? I want to make sure if I decide to pay it off after 15 months for example, I have half of $550 to pay off and not half of $950.

cowboy3008

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I'll ask the same thing I asked to the other poster, assuming you are referring to Best Buy, was the discount instant as opposed to spread out through bill credit? I want to make sure if I decide to pay it off after 15 months for example, I have half of $550 to pay off and not half of $950.

You will have half of $550 to pay off.
You do have to pay tax on the full $950 though when you sign up.
- Dave

cowboy3008

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
And now it's back to full price today.
This thing has changed to four different prices in the last week on the Best Buy site.
Strange.

geraldem

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site

Yeah, it was a $400 credit right off the bat. It is listed as a deposit on my ATT installment plan now. Just confirmed... So yes, taxes were based on the full price...but then got 400.00 credit for the financing (0%) with ATT. overall you get the phone for about 760.00 if you include the taxes. Can't beat that..

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
In the Samsung Pay App today they have an add saying Note10|S10 starting from $309 plus free Galaxy Buds
I mean that's with trade in. It's their black Friday sale price $749 after $200 off promo. And then the trade in value of your phone is taken off.

For example, S10+ trade in value is $550 which is probably similar to what you might get selling yourself. So it's a good trade in value but that's not a discount, that's your money which you are just paying it in the form of a phone

"Get free Galaxy Buds when you buy a Galaxy Note10 from $309.99 with eligible trade-inᶿ
Limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply."

14de06703ffde5e9a12abc96a30b2892.jpg

Last edited:

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
You will have half of $550 to pay off.
You do have to pay tax on the full $950 though when you sign up.
- Dave

Yeah, it was a $400 credit right off the bat. It is listed as a deposit on my ATT installment plan now. Just confirmed... So yes, taxes were based on the full price...but then got 400.00 credit for the financing (0%) with ATT. overall you get the phone for about 760.00 if you include the taxes. Can't beat that..

Thanks so much for the responses!

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I just checked BB website...still see that deal with ATT. Maybe they updated this morning?

Yeah, I'm still seeing the deal too. Thinking about going by this afternoon now that I got the verification about the discount being instant. (Thanks again to those who verified that.)