When I try to activate my camera while my phone is on standby (screen off and locked) by double-clicking the Wake/Bixby button, it brings me to my lock screen instead of directly into the camera. Only when my phone is not locked will double-clicking bring me to the camera. Does this happen for everyone else? On my Note 9, when I double-clicked the Power button, it always brought me right into the camera regardless of whether the phone is locked. Am I missing a setting here? I have it set to activate camera by double-clicking, but if my phone is locked, this is not helpful for when I want to take a very quick picture.

Is it just my phone?
    11-15-2019 11:58 PM
    Hmm, after playing with it further, I think I'm mistaken. It seems to work when I double-click very fast. Perhaps I am not always doing it fast enough. I just don't remember having to double-click like breakneck speed before. lol Still curious is this is the same experience for others!
    11-16-2019 12:01 AM
    Nope. I'm still using both phones and accessing the camera app this way is similar. No difference in speed. Could your phone case be affecting it?
    KupKrazy likes this.
    11-16-2019 02:32 AM
    Nope. I'm still using both phones and accessing the camera app this way is similar. No difference in speed. Could your phone case be affecting it?
    Thanks. Hmm, weird. I've tried different cases with similar results and the results have been inconsistent in response. If I haven't used my phone in a while, then my first double click seems to fail a lot. If I've just locked my phone, it seems to work.
    11-16-2019 10:21 AM