I have been using it at Walmart since I got my phone. But last 3 times I tried it wouldn't work. Anyone else having problems at WM?
    11-19-2019 12:49 PM
    I have been using it at Walmart since I got my phone. But last 3 times I tried it wouldn't work. Anyone else having problems at WM?
    Does the card reader give you a card read error? That has happened to me a few times on a few different MST only readers. After a few tries it sorts itself out. You may want to do a normal restart on your phone. That seems to work for me when I have that problem.
    nonie likes this.
    11-19-2019 01:33 PM
    Actually, I was curious as well. My last few MST attempts have failed and I was wondering if it was my bank or Samsung Pay behind the issue...
    nonie likes this.
    11-19-2019 02:01 PM
    No problems here. I used it at walmart over the weekend. If anything, I tend to hold it at the scanner a bit too long since it really does not give any indication when it is read other than go to the next screen. wished it beeped like others do when I use MST.
    nonie likes this.
    11-19-2019 02:21 PM
    Actually, I was curious as well. My last few MST attempts have failed and I was wondering if it was my bank or Samsung Pay behind the issue...
    at Walmart? or other locations too? as one of the other posts stated, sometimes you have to restart the phone.
    nonie likes this.
    11-19-2019 02:22 PM
    at Walmart? or other locations too? as one of the other posts stated, sometimes you have to restart the phone.
    Not at Walmart. At our city's community centers, where the terminals are all tap-to-pay disabled.

My phone restarts weekly on Fridays (and sometimes in between as well), and my failed attempts were definitely not all within the same week.

Perhaps I should call my bank...
    nonie likes this.
    11-19-2019 02:56 PM
    Not at Walmart. At our city's community centers, where the terminals are all tap-to-pay disabled.

My phone restarts weekly on Fridays (and sometimes in between as well), and my failed attempts were definitely not all within the same week.

Perhaps I should call my bank...
    it is not a bank problem. they will just tell you to call samsung :-)
    nonie likes this.
    11-19-2019 03:03 PM
    Mine works at Walmart every single time. I run it as a 'Debit' though - enter a pin and it goes right through. Same goes for SamsClub.
    nonie likes this.
    11-20-2019 09:13 AM
    If it is on self check out go through the steps a click pay and choose debit. We had a few machines that would not work until I did that the others I could just use my phone without selecting pay first. If you are going through the cashier make sure tell them to chose debit/credit before you try to scan your phone.
    nonie likes this.
    11-22-2019 03:04 PM
    Does the card reader give you a card read error? That has happened to me a few times on a few different MST only readers. After a few tries it sorts itself out. You may want to do a normal restart on your phone. That seems to work for me when I have that problem.
    No.
    11-22-2019 03:40 PM
    No problems here. I used it at Walmart a few days ago. I have noticed that I don't get the beep at Walmart and if I don't pay attention it times out and I have to do it again.
    11-24-2019 10:14 PM