Anyone Know of Any Sales for the Otterbox Defender Pro Case for the Note 10+?

CemicSuns

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
I've been trying to price around a good sale for the Otterbox Defender Pro for the Note 10+, but I'm not finding much of any results. The case itself runs between $60-75 depending on where you buy it from. From Otterbox directly, it's $75-76.

Does anyone happen to know of any sales going on for the Defender Pro for the Note 10+? I'm hoping someone will throw a good sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

I'm not looking at the knock-offs you see on eBay or Amazon. I've heard complaints that the side buttons are flushed and hard to press with these cases.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to price around a good sale for the Otterbox Defender Pro for the Note 10+, but I'm not finding much of any results. The case itself runs between $60-75 depending on where you buy it from. From Otterbox directly, it's $75-76.

Does anyone happen to know of any sales going on for the Defender Pro for the Note 10+? I'm hoping someone will throw a good sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

I'm not looking at the knock-offs you see on eBay or Amazon. I've heard complaints that the side buttons are flushed and hard to press with these cases.

Everyday price no sale $44 Walmart

CemicSuns

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
Actually, one question.
Between the Defender and the Defender Pro, which of the 2 is better recommended, or does it not really matter?

I know the Defender Pro is suppose to have the antibacterial coating protection which is claimed to block common germs, but for those who have the Defender Pro case, does this antibacterial layer actually mean anything, or is it just fluff?

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Actually, one question.
Between the Defender and the Defender Pro, which of the 2 is better recommended, or does it not really matter?

I know the Defender Pro is suppose to have the antibacterial coating protection which is claimed to block common germs, but for those who have the Defender Pro case, does this antibacterial layer actually mean anything, or is it just fluff?
It's antimicrobial, meaning it protects the case from bacteria. It doesn't protect you against bacteria.

DUTCH VanAtlanta

Nov 22, 2019
Visit site
I have a like new Black Otterbox Defender for the Note 10+ that has been used for one week. Since I returned the 10+ to the retailer, I have no use for it. US$40.00 shipped Priority Mail to anywhere in the US. If interested, send me an email at flydutch at yahoo dot com.