I've always hated earbuds, so have used over the ear headphones, but wearing glasses the get uncomfortable after an hour or two.

I decided I was going to try true wireless earbuds and see if my disdain for earbuds had changed.

I researched and watched some videos, thought of the Tozo T10, Soundpeats Trueengine SE, some Soundcore Liberty Air 2's that Flossy reviewed and affectionately calls "douchebuds" LOL

Ultimately ended up getting Galaxy Buds. A little more than I wanted to spend, but they would be easy to return at Best Buy if i didn't like them.

I fricken love them. Comfortable, stay in the ear, sound good, plenty loud enough for me. Block out the outside noise when being used. You can use each one individually while the other stays in the case (work mode), wireless charging. I don't really have a complaint.

The cheaper ones each had a drawback, whether it be no wireless charging, no volume control on the buds, or can only use the right one if you want to listen singly.

So if you're on the fence give em a shot.
    Xxwabbit likes this.
    11-23-2019 11:47 AM
    My daughter wants a pair for Christmas.

Can you use either left or right for phone calls? My Bose Soundsport Free requires that I have to use the right one for phone calls.
    11-23-2019 11:51 AM
    My daughter wants a pair for Christmas.

Can you use either left or right for phone calls? My Bose Soundsport Free requires that I have to use the right one for phone calls.
    You can. Using just 1 is possible.
    anon(7901790) likes this.
    11-23-2019 11:54 AM
    I've always hated earbuds, so have used over the ear headphones, but wearing glasses the get uncomfortable after an hour or two.

I decided I was going to try true wireless earbuds and see if my disdain for earbuds had changed.

I researched and watched some videos, thought of the Tozo T10, Soundpeats Trueengine SE, some Soundcore Liberty Air 2's that Flossy reviewed and affectionately calls "douchebuds" LOL

Ultimately ended up getting Galaxy Buds. A little more than I wanted to spend, but they would be easy to return at Best Buy if i didn't like them.

I fricken love them. Comfortable, stay in the ear, sound good, plenty loud enough for me. Block out the outside noise when being used. You can use each one individually while the other stays in the case (work mode), wireless charging. I don't really have a complaint.

The cheaper ones each had a drawback, whether it be no wireless charging, no volume control on the buds, or can only use the right one if you want to listen singly.

So if you're on the fence give em a shot.
    Had mine for about 2 weeks now. And yes, freaking love them too.

Absolutely game changer. I have 3 other Bluetooth earbuds that wrap around the back of your neck. These true wireless Galaxy Buds are truly a game changers. Will never go back to anything else that I have.
    Borgie likes this.
    11-23-2019 11:59 AM
    Tozo T10 are great though, very good sound and they have wireless charging too, I put Comply Foam tips/buds on mine.
    Also just got the new Jabra 75t, they don't have wireless charging which I kinda thought was weird but they last over 7 hours or 28 when charging case included so I guess it is a trade-off for making the whole package so small.
    Borgie likes this.
    11-23-2019 12:08 PM
    Tozo T10 are great though, very good sound and they have wireless charging too, I put Comply Foam tips/buds on mine.
    Also just got the new Jabra 75t, they don't have wireless charging which I kinda thought was weird but they last over 7 hours or 28 when charging case included so I guess it is a trade-off for making the whole package so small.
    I had those in my Amazon cart, but the lack of volume control on the buds themselves was really a draw back for me. If that was available, I'm sure I would have tried those first.
    11-23-2019 12:11 PM
    They are good especially since they give it away for free in some offer or the other with the phone.
    One thing it's bad at is the microphone and also the range. In terms of sound and comfort they are above average.
    Hermes Hidayat likes this.
    11-23-2019 12:42 PM
    the right bud stopped working for me which is a shame bc im deaf in my left ear...
    11-23-2019 04:42 PM
    the right bud stopped working for me which is a shame bc im deaf in my left ear...
    As long as they're still under the 1 year warranty Samsung will send you a brand new pair. I'm currently waiting on my second replacement pair for this same problem. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these since i don't see them lasting too long after the warranty runs out.
    11-23-2019 07:47 PM
    They are good especially since they give it away for free in some offer or the other with the phone.
    One thing it's bad at is the microphone and also the range. In terms of sound and comfort they are above average.
    The microphone works well only if you use both together. At least its the case for me. As for range, yes at times with my N10+ in my pocket, music kinda stutter. But im guessing because of radio waves from bigger devices.
    11-23-2019 09:14 PM
    As long as they're still under the 1 year warranty Samsung will send you a brand new pair. I'm currently waiting on my second replacement pair for this same problem. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these since i don't see them lasting too long after the warranty runs out.
    Well Samsung in your country stinks then. In Indonesia they provide excellent aftersales even after warranty runs out...
    11-23-2019 09:15 PM
    I am waiting to try the new pixel buds when they get released very similar to Samsung Galaxy buds.
    11-23-2019 09:42 PM
    Well Samsung in your country stinks then. In Indonesia they provide excellent aftersales even after warranty runs out...
    Oh i haven't had any problems getting the buds replaced. They even send you a brand new pair rather than a refurb. It does suck having to go without them while waiting for the new pair to arrive though.

My problem is the fact that I've had two pairs fail within a year for the same (known) issue. I swore off Samsung for a while after having to do three replacements on a s7 edge, and this purchase hasn't gone any better. I do have a Galaxy watch that i bought used that has been rock solid though.
    11-24-2019 02:57 AM
    I absolutely love my Galaxy Buds. 2 weeks ago I purchased AirPod Pros and returned them. I also have the Sony wf 1000mx3 which sound great, but aren't as convenient as the Galaxy Buds.
    11-24-2019 05:38 PM
    A lot of people over look the galaxy buds for airpods, but I much prefer Samsungs design. Also love the fit and sound.
    11-24-2019 06:03 PM