December security update rolling out - US unlocked Note 10

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Weird, earlier in the thread someone mentioned US Unlocked on T-Mobile got update. Didn't think Samsung does the staggered update like Google does usually.
I'm on T-Mobile with unlocked phone with December update.

Not to mention lovely RCS ;)

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
AT&T model and still nothing.
The ASK2 firmware (Dec 1 Android patch) came out for unlocked AT&T on Dec 2, so there's apparently a problem with your particular phone. If AT&T won't push the update to you if you ask them, you can download it via Frija or Sammobile and flash it via Odin.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
The ASK2 firmware (Dec 1 Android patch) came out for unlocked AT&T on Dec 2, so there's apparently a problem with your particular phone. If AT&T won't push the update to you if you ask them, you can download it via Frija or Sammobile and flash it via Odin.
Yeah I'm aware of the file. But I'll just wait it out. AT&T locked devices typically need the sim inside the device to get the update. I haven't had my SIM in my Note in a while so that can probably be the cause.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Weird, earlier in the thread someone mentioned US Unlocked on T-Mobile got update. Didn't think Samsung does the staggered update like Google does usually.

I agree it is weird. I checked again this morning and still nothing. Something has to be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance