AOD Pure Black Screen/No Clock

lickskillet

Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
Where can I find one? I am using AODnotify app and want the green ring notification around the camera lens, but no clock or anything else on my screen when a notification comes through. How do I get a pure black AOD option in to where all the clocks styles etc are available to select from?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Where can I find one? I am using AODnotify app and want the green ring notification around the camera lens, but no clock or anything else on my screen when a notification comes through. How do I get a pure black AOD option in to where all the clocks styles etc are available to select from?
Hi Welcome!
You using a Samsung phone ?

lickskillet

Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
It doesnt have to be from them. If I go the to the area that allows me to get widgets, themes, wallpapers etc, there is an area to purchase AODs. However they are all symbols or pictures naturally. If I knew how to import a plain black screen in to the AOD availability list where the clocks are that would do it

lickskillet

Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
Where the clock styles are etc, I need just a plain black screen. I currently have that flag as my AOD but I worry about screen burn over time. It will not roam either

Screenshot_20191206-102240_Always_On_Display[1].jpg

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I wrote the developer about this back in September and never got a response. This was a deal breaker for me.

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
AOD means always on so a blank screen is not what the feature is about. I would not worry about screen burn, I have use AOD on my last 2 phones and no issues

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
In AOD Clock settings choose this clock style and the rest of your screen will be black.

I know that's not exactly what you want but it's close. Screenshot_20191207-095206_Always%20On%20Display.jpeg