10th Anniversary Bundle

technutcounselor

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
So, I confess I am a reformed platform jumper (iOS to Android and back). Anyway, I got the iPhone 11 Pro Max and I’m back to meh. I saw the Note 10 10th Anniversary bundle and I went for it after some back and forth in my head. This package goes all in with Samsung Buds, note 10 case, the Galaxy Watch Active 2, 2 extra watch bands and the Note 10+. Problem is, I’ve had it since yesterday and I can’t even open the box it shipped in. I’m worried it’s not going to be a worthy replacement for my iPhone, Apple Watch Series 5 (I’ll miss the LTE sort of but more worried about podcasts as that’s what I listen to when running) and my AirPods 2. Anyone have all this stuff in the Note 10 bundle that have had an iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods as well to let me know what I’m missing? I am tempted to go ahead and open it all up and get going since Samsung has a pretty generous return policy. I won’t know if I don’t try it out right?

celawlor

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
I can't totally help, but I can some. I use a Mac for work and use the apple buds on conference calls all day and everyone tells me I sound great. I also take several calls on my Note 10+ with the samsung buds and everyone tells me I sound great. Although, the hubby says there is a slight echo with the samsung buds. My office does have a slight echo.

I hate iPhones. My family has them and I am constantly supporting them and I find them so limiting and just blah. But, I did choose a Mac for my work computer and I own several apple TVs and I have an iPad (and a Surface Pro and a Samsung Tab A). I love the round watch faces and the rotating bezel on my S3. I can't trade that in for the blah rectangle watch face.

The samsung buds are nice, especially compared to the garbage that was first released (iconx?). The issue I have with the apple buds being out of sync randomly doesn't happen with the samsung buds. The samsung buds can also be charged by the note...a very handy feature that I use.

Hope that helps some.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I would not put these iPhone headphone on my ears even if they were free. No way. They looks so tacky. Sorry but that is just me. I see people at work with them all over the place, I seriously dislike that design.

I got the Galaxy buds 3 weeks ago and man why did I wait that long? Amazing. Best headphones I have ever had. So comfortable too. Seriously, will not go back to any thing else. Can't wait to see what improvements they are making to buds 2.

As for the Note 10+, well it's a beast. But iPhone 11 pro is no slouch either. To be honest, you already have it all sounds like, not sure why you even ordered that Samsung package

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Only you can determine this, for real. I have everything you listed but because I get them from work. The iPhone Pro Max is hands down the best iPhone to date and I've seriously never said that about any iPhone. But iOS itself is just not my cup of tea for a daily device. It all comes down to your needs.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I did it! I had an iPhone XS Max, Airpods, and Apple Watch Series 4 and I switched over. I mean I do miss some small features from iMessage and FaceTime with my family but right now I honestly don't miss it. I know I'll eventually go back because I am also a platform jumper but right now I can honestly say I'm happy with my decision lol.
So, I confess I am a reformed platform jumper (iOS to Android and back). Anyway, I got the iPhone 11 Pro Max and I’m back to meh. I saw the Note 10 10th Anniversary bundle and I went for it after some back and forth in my head. This package goes all in with Samsung Buds, note 10 case, the Galaxy Watch Active 2, 2 extra watch bands and the Note 10+. Problem is, I’ve had it since yesterday and I can’t even open the box it shipped in. I’m worried it’s not going to be a worthy replacement for my iPhone, Apple Watch Series 5 (I’ll miss the LTE sort of but more worried about podcasts as that’s what I listen to when running) and my AirPods 2. Anyone have all this stuff in the Note 10 bundle that have had an iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods as well to let me know what I’m missing? I am tempted to go ahead and open it all up and get going since Samsung has a pretty generous return policy. I won’t know if I don’t try it out right?

wbcolon

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the 11 pro max and the note 10 plus. For each device I always try to get the trifecta (buds,watch,phone) of that brand device. You can use either wireless earphone on mixed devices but you lose the features they were released for. Open the box and use the trifecta for a week and put you iPhone away or you’ll be tempted to go back to it. I know because I constantly switch my SIM card. You’ll never know if you can make the switch if you don’t give it a try.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Personally Galaxy watch doesn't even come close to Apple watch but that's my preference. You got to use it yourself and see what works for you. For me the iPhone/Apple watch/airpods combo can't be beaten and I use my various android phones on my secondary lines since I also love Android.
It comes down to what you like, give it a try and if you don't like you can return it.

berrydroidapple

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 11, Apple Watch, Airpods Pro and iPad Pro. However, I also have Note 10+, Galaxy Buds, and Galaxy Watch 46mm. I could never decide on just one ecosystem, and I'm single no dependents, so a few extra dollars than average up until recently, now caring for nephew.

I actually lean more into the Samsung ecosystem, especially with the LTE Galaxy Watch. I still use my Apple watch occasionally, but removed the data plan months ago.

Galaxy Watch can literally stand on it's own, may not be on par with Apple, but being able to stream music on my watch through the built in speakers is really nice, call quality is good, and thousands of watch faces.

Kannan Murthy

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
Personally Galaxy watch doesn't even come close to Apple watch but that's my preference. You got to use it yourself and see what works for you. For me the iPhone/Apple watch/airpods combo can't be beaten and I use my various android phones on my secondary lines since I also love Android.
It comes down to what you like, give it a try and if you don't like you can return it.

Ok how does the galaxy watch not compare haha. The watches generally look more classy due to the roundness, and nobody's gonna be browsing Facebook on their watches so app ecosystem doesnt really matter. From what I've seen they're the same fitness wise, so it comes down to what ecosystem you're invested in. I dont get from what part of their bum they're pulling something like ooooh yea apple watch is great while it scratches easily and really is overrated, GW bezel makes the screen spotless. That's my two cents on it

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Very much so. I honestly don't see the appeal of the apple watch. It foamy then have a real keyboard to reply to messages smh.
Ok how does the galaxy watch not compare haha. The watches generally look more classy due to the roundness, and nobody's gonna be browsing Facebook on their watches so app ecosystem doesnt really matter. From what I've seen they're the same fitness wise, so it comes down to what ecosystem you're invested in. I dont get from what part of their bum they're pulling something like ooooh yea apple watch is great while it scratches easily and really is overrated, GW bezel makes the screen spotless. That's my two cents on it