Loving my Note 10 Aura Glow but man, that blue Spen is.......

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Just on a rant. So far, I'm loving my aura glow note 10 especially since my fps started working great and display looks much better. Turns out was the screen protector causing all that. My only gripe now with Samsung is choosing the blue colour for the aura glow. Would have loved if they had different colour options for the s pen 😊. The red s pen for the star wars edition has me all up on arms, I want one! Lol. Who else prefers a different colour for the s pen?

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
The S Pen I'm currently is using for my Aura Blue phone is the pink. I have the Red also. Yes the blue one matches but I don't mind a different color and I wanted the pink since I couldn't get the pink phone. It's really cute.

isired

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Official Replacement S-Pen for Galaxy Note10, and Note10+ with Bluetooth (Red) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9ZJGP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6709967
e829adc0ef517cb2a0ee4a13dcb27ef7.jpg

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
They have good colors too ... White and Aura wouldn't look too shabby either ... I'm thinking of pairing that red with blue ...

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Oooh I probably need a red pen to pair with my black 10+, especially since it already makes the lightsaber sound when you take it out...

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Just on a rant. So far, I'm loving my aura glow note 10 especially since my fps started working great and display looks much better. Turns out was the screen protector causing all that. My only gripe now with Samsung is choosing the blue colour for the aura glow. Would have loved if they had different colour options for the s pen . The red s pen for the star wars edition has me all up on arms, I want one! Lol. Who else prefers a different colour for the s pen?
I agree, not to crazy about the color. You mentioned that that your fps started working much better, after you removed the screen protector, did you replace it with another, or just didn't bother? I'm having the same issues with the fps.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I actually didnt know my Aura Glow N10+ has a Blue S Pen other than reading about it... In 4 months, i have only removed it once(which is a few days ago to clean it)...

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
BTW I ordered the red .. I have a skin in red that's going on next with my blue Note +

916a1930ab00da24272e897c6285f9e1.jpg

I never liked skins. Maybe because the skins sold here are so crappy it makes the phone look like crap or the adhesive doesnt stick well... And 99% of sellers are gonna say they use 3M but instead they give Oracle...

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I never liked skins. Maybe because the skins sold here are so crappy it makes the phone look like crap or the adhesive doesnt stick well... And 99% of sellers are gonna say they use 3M but instead they give Oracle...
That sucks ... I've ordered some really good skins with great feel in hand .. I'm not sure how this one will go on I've not tried the color ones from Colorware .. they are cheap enough if I don't like comes off .. from my experience Dbrand and Slickwraps have the best quality I've used... Eventually going back to clear matte Slickwraps one was awesome and showed off the blue ..

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That sucks ... I've ordered some really good skins with great feel in hand .. I'm not sure how this one will go on I've not tried the color ones from Colorware .. they are cheap enough if I don't like comes off .. from my experience Dbrand and Slickwraps have the best quality I've used... Eventually going back to clear matte Slickwraps one was awesome and showed off the blue ..

Im guessing you're from USA? In Indonesia. Sellers dont give a F to customers... Unless the customer is some high profile big shot... Slickwraps? Ill try to get my cousin to help buy a few xD

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Im guessing you're from USA? In Indonesia. Sellers dont give a F to customers... Unless the customer is some high profile big shot... Slickwraps? Ill try to get my cousin to help buy a few xD
Yes sir New York here .. oh man not worth it for you .. I would be the same and not bother with them .. especially since a nice case can be used .. I know you like phone as is though haha

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes sir New York here .. oh man not worth it for you .. I would be the same and not bother with them .. especially since a nice case can be used .. I know you like phone as is though haha

And in the US there's this 30 day money back guarantee. With repacking fee or something. Last week i got my wife her iPhone 11 Pro Max. It came with a scratch at the bottom, and they wouldnt swap me a new unit. Because a swap occurs only when there's a DENT or CRACK. Lmao. I laughed quite hard when the seller told me that (in Indonesia there's no Official Apple Store, just fake stores selling Apple products as if they're the Official Apple Store).

Omar Cardenas

May 2, 2015
Visit site
The S Pen I'm currently is using for my Aura Blue phone is the pink. I have the Red also. Yes the blue one matches but I don't mind a different color and I wanted the pink since I couldn't get the pink phone. It's really cute.
I'm a guy and also using the pink one with my aura glow note 10 plus. I prefer the pink over the blue one it's cute.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I agree, not to crazy about the color. You mentioned that that your fps started working much better, after you removed the screen protector, did you replace it with another, or just didn't bother? I'm having the same issues with the fps.
Yes, you'll have to remove screen protector. I did it myself and, finally, I can say I have a decent FPS on my Note10+. Seriously, things were so bad I was considering seriously to sell this thing and take another iPhone. Now it is working like a charm. Give it a try.