3.5mm Bluetooth Audio Receiver

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So i was lookong at the local online store in Indonesia. And came across this USD$5 Bluetooth Audio Receiver... Small and neat... Had good reviews... So i decided to buy 1 and turns out it's not bad. I mean for 5 bucks it works better than expected. And has all the functions i need such as 2 taps to skip/rewind, hold to increase /decrease volume and it comes with a mic.

I tested it with my Marshall Mode. The normal Mode not Mode EQ, and i was surprised. The sound quality is not bad. And there wasnt any delay.

Here's the pic.

Attachments

• 20191227_151716.jpg
    20191227_151716.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 20

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It's a nifty looking little device. I very rarely play anything through a stand alone speaker like the one pictured but I use a similar device in my car's 3.5 mm jack. In my situation I have no need for call, volume or skip functions, although I think the single button will answer calls...? Anyway mine was about $5 USD, maybe a little less because I bought it at a discount store. Here is a link to the one I have... https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...jelPLP5tfmAhUJK80KHXqrBNMQ9aACegQIDhBO&adurl=

It's powered by Micro USB.