Good Lock doesn't work after Android 10 update.

corvette72778

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
If you know a way to make the apps within Good Lock work after upgrading to Android 10, please share. I used Navistar to help me pull down the notifications area. Now I can't.

qtrxist

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
This is one thing why I ditched the beta, and hoping it would get updated on the final release. I am gonna hold off on the 10 'til it gets resolved.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Good Luck will most likely not get updated until months out. On Android 9, it's was broken for months before Samsung got to it. It's an experimental app with less than 1% of Samsung users that even know it exists hehehe. Unless Samsung pulls a surprise, this ain't going to be fast.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Good Luck will most likely not get updated until months out. On Android 9, it's was broken for months before Samsung got to it. It's an experimental app with less than 1% of Samsung users that even know it exists hehehe. Unless Samsung pulls a surprise, this ain't going to be fast.

Unfortunately you are correct. The only thing I really, really miss is the Task Changer. I really don't know why there is not a list option in the One UI taskchanger to begin with, SMH

To me if I open a task changer or recent apps screen I WANT to see more than 1 or 2 recent apps, preferably a large list so I can pick which one to go back to quickly, but that's just me ranting I guess.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately you are correct. The only thing I really, really miss is the Task Changer. I really don't know why there is not a list option in the One UI taskchanger to begin with, SMH

To me if I open a task changer or recent apps screen I WANT to see more than 1 or 2 recent apps, preferably a large list so I can pick which one to go back to quickly, but that's just me ranting I guess.
Yep, I had Grid List. Can see up to 4 open apps at a time. Samsung should build that customization into their skin. Is a great option.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well if Samsung would pretend it's part of bixby it would be updated with release.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
We don't have Good Lock but the equivalent Nice Lock and I have gotten a suggestion pop up a few times to automatically migrate my Routines over to Bixby Routines, I'm guessing that all the Good Lock/Nice Lock modules eventually will be part of ONE UI version number whatever....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool