I have this issue: No mobile data connection since updating to Android 10 on 12/31/2019. WiFi is working fine. Tried wiping the cache partition, restarting, resetting network. Tried calling carrier (Redpocket/Verizon) who did provisioning and taking out SIM card and reinserting/restarting. When switching SIM card to another phone (Galaxy S8+ using Android 9), no issue (Internet worked just fine). But another SIM card on my cell phone (Note 10+) didn't work either. So clearly the issue is with my phone (after the software update), not carrier.

Took the phone to local Samsung store on 1/2/2020. Was told I was the first one reporting this since the Android 10 roll-out. They suggested a "flash factory reset" (remove everything and install from scratch) which I was very hesitant to do. Then they suggested waiting for a patch to be released, if there will be one ever.

Update 1/5/2020:
    Now that I have tried to backed up everything on my own. I did "factory reset". Voice call and texting are working. But mobile data is still not working. Plan to take it back to Samsung for their "flash factory reset". It is 3 hours drive to the closest Samsung authorized repair store, now I have relocated to another area.

I am using Samsung Note 10+. I am in California.

Any advice? Thanks
    01-04-2020 03:37 AM
    Looks like your best bet is to bite the bullet and try the factory reset, total pain in the a... I agree.
    Do a backup first to minimise the work/hassle with setup afterwards
    01-04-2020 06:15 AM
    Do the factory reset. Nobody is going to do anything with that phone until you do it. Things like this is why I hate OS updates, now the forums are full of this doesn't work posts. Chances are the FDR will fix the issue, crossing fingers. If not, then you will probably have to send it in to Samsung, another nightmare awaiting you.
    adegbenroagoro likes this.
    01-04-2020 06:34 AM
    Do the factory reset. Nobody is going to do anything with that phone until you do it. Things like this is why I hate OS updates, now the forums are full of this doesn't work posts. Chances are the FDR will fix the issue, crossing fingers. If not, then you will probably have to send it in to Samsung, another nightmare awaiting you.
    Same here. I really dislike OS updates. However one has to view the bullet in today's "world of Google".
    01-05-2020 01:43 AM
    Was told I was the first one reporting this since the Android rollout.
    I think we've had a few reports about the S10 and Note 10 after the update right here, so it's surprising that they haven't had any. (It's actually not - they hadn't had any reports of the Note 7 battery getting hot, catching fire or exploding for weeks after it was in the news. "You're the first one reporting this" is their stock answer to every new problem. It's been that way for years. I'd call it "the lie of the day" [a normal thing in a lot of industries], but for Samsung, it's "the lie of the millennium". Even back before smartphones, they were refusing to acknowledge problems.)
    01-05-2020 04:06 PM
    I habe nothing but Wifi issues since updating. Even next to the router videos are constantly buffering. Using a 200MB connection. Its frustrating.
    Hermes Hidayat likes this.
    01-05-2020 05:35 PM
    I have this issue: No mobile data connection since updating to Android 10 on 12/31/2019. WiFi is working fine. .

I am using Samsung Note 10+. I am in California.

Any advice? Thanks
    I head this happen a long time ago. I got a new SIM card and everything was fine.
    01-08-2020 06:50 AM
    I habe nothing but Wifi issues since updating. Even next to the router videos are constantly buffering. Using a 200MB connection. Its frustrating.
    Yes. Me too. Problems with wifi... N10+ Unlocked here.
    01-08-2020 07:33 AM
    Looks like your best bet is to bite the bullet and try the factory reset, total pain in the a... I agree.
    Do a backup first to minimise the work/hassle with setup afterwards
    Factory reset isn't going to do anything. I've had this issue before with this connectivity on my note 5. Its the device thats having issues. If its not the SIM card and it was replaced and it works in another device then its obviously the phone. Get it replaced your gonna have to transfer your stuff anyway. Factory reset is a waste of time.
    01-08-2020 10:22 AM