Not sure if anyone has experienced this but I can be surfing the web and all of a sudden I can see my LTE data go away and I get a spinning circle and nothing loads. Called sprint and they reset my profile but it is still happening. Anyone have any suggestions?
    01-10-2020 03:36 PM
    Find a Sprint company store (not an independent store - look on the police notification decal on the window if there is one, or ask in the store). Bring the phone into them and show them the problem happening, and ask if they can figure out the problem. (And you may find that it's location-dependent - something causing interference with whatever band they're using where you are - and it won't happen in the store. Then it's a matter of figuring out what's causing the interference [good luck with that - I spent years in a field that did just that, and if my hair weren't clipped short, I'd have pulled it all out a few times a day - we had an in-house hospital paging service causing interference a few miles away in one case].)
    kct1975 and dev2nsu like this.
    01-10-2020 04:16 PM