Replacement tips for Galaxy Buds?

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had my buds now for almost 3 months. First time I have ever used ear buds, always had over the ear. They have been great until now, but now they don'rt want to stay in. I don't know if my ears have changed or WTF is going on. I'm already using the large tips and large wings.

Are there any good aftermarket tips that help buds stay in the ears better?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Comply foam, bit expensive but I've been quite happy with them for other earbuds.
I don't have Samsung Buds myself but I'm nearly 100% I saw that they do tips for them when I was shopping last time.

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had my buds now for almost 3 months. First time I have ever used ear buds, always had over the ear. They have been great until now, but now they don'rt want to stay in. I don't know if my ears have changed or WTF is going on. I'm already using the large tips and large wings.

Are there any good aftermarket tips that help buds stay in the ears better?
Even though I'm a total Samsung Phone Fan Girl I also live in the Apple world. I haven't been able to wear any in-ear headphones. I've tried so many but they just don't stay in my ears. Must be odd ear canals. I did try the Comply eartips for other brands & they helped a bit (its me, Comply has great products).
After researching for a couple of weeks then seeing that Costco & Amazon had the Airpods Pro on sale I ordered them from Costco. They work (stay in & sound) great! They don't have that "stem" that the eartip pushes on to like every other in-ear headphone. No falling out & come with 3 different size eartips. Airpods Pro are expensive but I really like them. I bought the Assistant Trigger android app which brings most of the Apple features to your Android phone.
The only thing I miss with the Airpods is that there is no volume control. You have to use your phone or any other BT device you pair them to & change the volume there.
I've worn them for 3-4 hours straight & no pain, no falling out.
There are quite a few other Airpods apps in the Play store too.
Good luck!

cass_m

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Comply tips. They are really comfortable and secure because the foam expands a little to form fit the ear.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Comply tips. They are really comfortable and secure because the foam expands a little to form fit the ear.

That's what I like about the Comply foam ones as well, they do give very good passive noise cancellation.
Bit expensive alright but I look at it this way, it's a consumable, so why not get good quality now that I spent a good bit of money on good earbuds.
You wouldn't stick cheap Chinese tyres on a brand new sports car either.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
So these comply tips fit fine on the Galaxy Buds? I wish they sold a combo pack. I don't know what size to get. I use the large Galaxy Bud tips.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463