Attn: Note 10 (not 10+) Owners! How's your battery performance?

danfrancisco

Trusted Member
Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Hey everyone, long time CrackBerry member here.

With TCL letting their BB Licensing deal die out, I'm left in a world where there will be no new BlackBerrys for the foreseeable future. As grim as that outlook seems, I embraced my free agent status and got an S10e which I absolutely love. Now I've got my sights set on the Note 10 (not 10+) as I'm looking for a bigger screen without a much bigger form factor (I also have the Note8 and while I love it, it's too big for me to carry as a daily driver).

I've read that the Note 10's battery performance is not too impressive compared to its bigger brother and was hoping to get some input from those of you who've been using the smaller Note 10 for a while now. WHen I first got the S10e, I was mortified at how quickly the battery drained but then noticed that power consumption actually did adjust to my use pattern over time, and now I'm loving it. Hoping that the Note 10 will provide the same experience as that's the only thing holding me back on pulling the trigger.

Thanks!

fanisk

Nov 1, 2019
Visit site

With TCL letting their BB Licensing deal die out, I'm left in a world where there will be no new BlackBerrys for the foreseeable future. As grim as that outlook seems, I embraced my free agent status and got an S10e which I absolutely love. Now I've got my sights set on the Note 10 (not 10+) as I'm looking for a bigger screen without a much bigger form factor (I also have the Note8 and while I love it, it's too big for me to carry as a daily driver).

I've read that the Note 10's battery performance is not too impressive compared to its bigger brother and was hoping to get some input from those of you who've been using the smaller Note 10 for a while now. WHen I first got the S10e, I was mortified at how quickly the battery drained but then noticed that power consumption actually did adjust to my use pattern over time, and now I'm loving it. Hoping that the Note 10 will provide the same experience as that's the only thing holding me back on pulling the trigger.

Thanks!

Hello,
I an in the same boat with you!
Long time Crackberry member and had all BlackBerry devices since 2007.

After using the Key 2 for almost 18 months I have bought a Note 10 + beg of last November.

The battery life is better than the Key 2 , easily holds 2 days for me at home and one full day under extensive use when I am traveling abroad
From 7 am to 24 pm and it has been never below 25 %.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site

Thanks!
Hey Dan, I know it might be a bit late so I'm not sure if you're still eyeing the Note 10, but I recently got one myself from a local store on (supposedly new open box though Accubattery shows 3215mAh out of 3500mAh) and the battery life is okay, not amazing but pretty decent. I can hit 6 hours of screen on time with my usage, but that's with alot of optimization and disabling (I have a whole list of tips and tricks I could send you).

It's definitely a nice slab to accompany the KEY2 (my current dual carry setup) as they're practically the same exact dimensions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37