Unlocked Note 10+, flashed to ATT, but still no WIFI calling? HELP

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm going take you through some troubleshooting
Settings:
General management>reset >reset settings
If dont work same place reset network if that dont work make sure a toggles on in settings>connections>mobile >lte
If still dont work
FACTORY RESET.

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
ugggh…..that all failed. Still no WIFI Calling....thanks though. Not sure what else to do. Are there any other steps I can follow that work??? need step by step and file downloads if available....I will start all over again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
ugggh…..that all failed. Still no WIFI Calling....thanks though. Not sure what else to do. Are there any other steps I can follow that work??? need step by step and file downloads if available....I will start all over again.
You could try get att to provision your phone and sim card but have to stop at store for that , but I'm afraid you'll end up doing factory reset in the end .

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I want to try to reflash my Note to ATT so I can use WIFI calling...can I step by step instructions (instructions that were verified to work) with the exact files I need from someone?? I have to get this working or I have to buy another phone. Thank you for your help so far.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I want to try to reflash my Note to ATT so I can use WIFI calling...can I step by step instructions (instructions that were verified to work) with the exact files I need from someone?? I have to get this working or I have to buy another phone. Thank you for your help so far.
You already flashed the phone , what security update you on ?

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Feb.….Ok...good news. I called ATT and told them to put an old iPhone on my account (IMEI)…..didnt tell them what I was doing. Restarted my Note and all is working.....is this a permanent fix?

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I never changed sim cards..just told them to put the IMEI of my old iPhone on my line....restarted my Note and wifi calling worked

Matthew Stegman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have note 10 plus from tmobile and flashed unlocked firmware and was using on AT&T without volte and wifi calling. Then I decided to try and flash AT&T firmware and now I have wifi calling and volte.

Matthew Stegman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
first I have read and read and read.....and I still am unsure if flashing to a carrier firmware (ATT) on my unlocked Note 10+ gives me WIFI calling.....yes or no?? I flashed to ATT firmware and the icon is there, but i keep getting the "OOOPS" message, saying that it cant be activated. I called ATT and was told even though I have ATT firmware, they still cant get WIFI calling to work..

any ideas? what is the latest...is it possible to get WIFI calling on a flashed unlocked Note 10+?

thanks

I flashed this firmware and I have all AT&T apps and all advanced features including volte and wifi calling!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200228-221929_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-221929_Chrome.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781