Unlocked Note 10+, flashed to ATT, but still no WIFI calling? HELP

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
first I have read and read and read.....and I still am unsure if flashing to a carrier firmware (ATT) on my unlocked Note 10+ gives me WIFI calling.....yes or no?? I flashed to ATT firmware and the icon is there, but i keep getting the "OOOPS" message, saying that it cant be activated. I called ATT and was told even though I have ATT firmware, they still cant get WIFI calling to work..

any ideas? what is the latest...is it possible to get WIFI calling on a flashed unlocked Note 10+?

thanks

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes wifi calling is available after you flash the carrier firmware on Att .
Can you show a screenshot of what your seeing?

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
what's there to hard wipe if the phone is brand new with brand new software?? if reflash to see if that works. everyone wants to hard reset for everything.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
what's there to hard wipe if the phone is brand new with brand new software?? if reflash to see if that works. everyone wants to hard reset for everything.
Sometimes when you flash something it could cause little gremlins like this to happen . Take it from a experience user , unless you have a better solution ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
full reset, where i wipe out everything?
You see the wifi calling option in phone app under settings ? Like I mentioned you have to try few times if it doesn't then factory reset it that's how I use to get mine going , sometimes when flashing I didn't get the wifi call in notifications panel after factory reset it came back .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yes....i see the wifi calling option in the phone app settings, but it just gives me the "oops" error message
Try it few more times if not do the factory reset should work after that . It happened to me once I got it going with trying next couple days then another time I had to factory reset. I've flashed my note 9,s9,s8,s10+, note 10+ a lot and run into these type of issues .

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
ok...thanks...Ill try for a while....can you send me the steps you did to flash an unlocked phone to att?? I followed the steps in that youtube video i attached. Not sure i had the right files.....did you look at the video and the files?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
ok...thanks...Ill try for a while....can you send me the steps you did to flash an unlocked phone to att?? I followed the steps in that youtube video i attached. Not sure i had the right files.....did you look at the video and the files?
I'll look into the video tommo..its late by me

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
ok thanks.. i asked the same question in XDA Forums and someone replied with this.. "Yes, can , but need change csc to att, Currently changing the csc for note 10 is currently unavailable, the only way is to use it to change it"

not sure I get what they are saying...so in ODIN in the CSC spot you have to add some ATT file that doesnt exist?

one028

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
followed the YouTube video I attached...here are the written instructions.. https://techvalor.net/kb/viewarticle?a=53

everything works, have the options for WIFI calling, Visual Voicemail, all the ATT animations and bloat wear....get the "OOPS!!" error message when I tried to set up WIFI CALLING, and constant error message with VISUAL VOICEMAIL saying you need an internet connection to use visual voice mail on wifi and wificalling

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
followed the YouTube video I attached...here are the written instructions.. https://techvalor.net/kb/viewarticle?a=53

everything works, have the options for WIFI calling, Visual Voicemail, all the ATT animations and bloat wear....get the "OOPS!!" error message when I tried to set up WIFI CALLING, and constant error message with VISUAL VOICEMAIL saying you need an internet connection to use visual voice mail on wifi and wificalling
Yeah if you extract the zip.and placed each in it's corresponding 4 slots in Odin it's correct .