My S pen on my Galaxy Note 10+ worked perfectly with air action in the past, then suddenly it stopped working. I have done through all of post with people having the same issue, unfortunately no solution. My S pen works fine when it come to scrolling, writing etc but air action won't work. I have found a post here that worked in getting the pen to connect in airplane mode. But now the issue is it won't charge the S pen. It (S Pen) show 10% battery low, the 100% then back to battery low, over and over..
    02-18-2020 07:39 PM
    I would recommend creating an account so that you can respond to questions and advice because non-members can post questions to the Ask a Question area but cannot reply to the threads they create. Also by creating an account it opens up more areas and allows posts in other forums. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

In the meantime, in the general Ask a Question area there may only be a handful of users with your device and they may not have experienced your issue where if this was located in the Note 10 forums a lot more Note users will see your post. While you register I will request that your thread be moved to help get you started.

By the way, welcome to Android Central.

Moderator please move this to the Note 10 forums.
    belodion likes this.
    02-18-2020 08:10 PM