02-27-2020 05:21 PM
31 12
tools
    Here we go again. It is barely been 6 months since I bought an iPhone 11 Pro Max, that I did not really need, and traded my Note 10+.

Not sure why this happens, but, here I am, with an itch to get a Note 10+ again. Honestly, back in the day of flip phones and BlackBerry's, I did not have this problem. Then again, maybe neither did most of us.

Anyway, not a first world problem or anything, but, you get my point.
    Merely commenting and sharing. Not looking for an answer per se'
    02-19-2020 02:35 AM
    Might as well get the Note 20 this time.
    02-19-2020 03:01 AM
    Sounds like it will cost me a mortgage payment. Further more, I really don't want to be a beta tester. Been there, done that
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    02-19-2020 03:18 AM
    If you wait until the Note 20 is nearing launch you will get a Note 10 plus 512gb 5G for a decent enough price and you can keep the iPong as well
    aximtreo and adegbenroagoro like this.
    02-19-2020 03:43 AM
    Touche'. I might just turn off iMessage and FaceTime now. Thus, allowing my Contacts to get used to the green colour. LOL
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    02-19-2020 03:58 AM
    Haha not the green bubble ...I can't do it ...why I always need my iPhone daily besides a few other things ..you have to roll with both ...
    02-19-2020 06:15 AM
    Here we go again. It is barely been 6 months since I bought an iPhone 11 Pro Max, that I did not really need, and traded my Note 10+.

Not sure why this happens, but, here I am, with an itch to get a Note 10+ again. Honestly, back in the day of flip phones and BlackBerry's, I did not have this problem. Then again, maybe neither did most of us.

I literally just did this over the weekend. My girlfriend and I traded in our 11 pro's for the Note's, now 5 days later we are thinking about going back. We have so much money invested in Apple with airpods, ipads, 5 series LTE watch, and a Mac... And the amount of cases.... As much as we like somethings about the Note (true multitasking, s-pen, and slightly bigger screen) we have decided that we can live without those to try and save our sanity, when sell off all of the apple products lol
    ivantwilliams and aximtreo like this.
    02-19-2020 06:23 AM
    And those are some of my issues. In particular, I would love to be able to have a YouTube video playing, while checking and replying to emails.
    Why not Apple, why not?

I literally just did this over the weekend. My girlfriend and I traded in our 11 pro's for the Note's, now 5 days later we are thinking about going back. We have so much money invested in Apple with airpods, ipads, 5 series LTE watch, and a Mac... And the amount of cases.... As much as we like somethings about the Note (true multitasking, s-pen, and slightly bigger screen) we have decided that we can live without those to try and save our sanity, when sell off all of the apple products lol
    Auronda40 and mach1man like this.
    02-19-2020 06:30 AM
    Oh, and to think I paid a mortgage payment for my iPhone 11 Pro Max, along with Apple care.
    Then, to add, I have an iPad, AirPods, Apple Leather cases (red and black), Apple Watch Series 4.

I know, I know, personal issues.
    aximtreo likes this.
    02-19-2020 06:32 AM
    Multi tasking is so great on Android ...running split screen is why I must always have an Android phone on me ...
    kevinpleasants and waqqas31 like this.
    02-19-2020 06:37 AM
    I still find it odd that Apple is not offering something similar to what Android offers, in that respect.

Multi tasking is so great on Android ...running split screen is why I must always have an Android phone on me ...
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    02-19-2020 07:07 AM
    I still find it odd that Apple is not offering something similar to what Android offers, in that respect.
    It's always a wait for Apple to catch up on some of Android's best things ...I mean how long did it take them to go dark mode ....
    02-19-2020 07:09 AM
    Haha I was considering the same thing. I’m a big Star Wars fan so I was eyeing the Star Wars edition Note 10+. I’m in the same boat though, AirPod pros, ipad, series 5 watch. Plus we have family storage and itunes music.
    aximtreo and ivantwilliams like this.
    02-19-2020 07:54 AM
    A few weeks ago, I watched an unboxing of the Star Wars Note 10+, and my goodness I've never wanted a phone so much.
    And, to think, all I would do on it would be talk (rarely), email and text, probably some lite browsing.

Ugh, the pain

Haha I was considering the same thing. I’m a big Star Wars fan so I was eyeing the Star Wars edition Note 10+. I’m in the same boat though, AirPod pros, ipad, series 5 watch. Plus we have family storage and itunes music.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    02-19-2020 08:05 AM
    Just two words here..

02-19-2020 08:27 AM
    It's always a wait for Apple to catch up on some of Android's best things ...I mean how long did it take them to go dark mode ....
    TBF Android proper and iOS got system wide dark mode around the same time.
    02-19-2020 08:43 AM
    TBF Android proper and iOS got system wide dark mode around the same time.
    I should've rephrased ...ability to see system dark mode ..
    02-19-2020 08:45 AM

Lol. I get that same itch all the time. I spend a lot more money than I should because of it.
    ivantwilliams and mustang7757 like this.
    02-19-2020 10:42 AM
    Seriously, I should not be spending a penny on a new device.
    As a matter of fact, I should be doing my Taxes, versus thinking about a new gadget - LOL

Lol. I get that same itch all the time. I spend a lot more money than I should because of it.
    mach1man likes this.
    02-19-2020 11:52 AM
    And those are some of my issues. In particular, I would love to be able to have a YouTube video playing, while checking and replying to emails.
    Why not Apple, why not?
    I know, I really wish apple would bring split multitasking to the iPhone. But I messed around with my iPhone last night and we are probably gonna switch back. Apple still has a nice build quality, if I do have an issue with my phone a short hour drive to the apple store is always nice. And again I don't have to deal with selling my stuff to recop lost money and all those low ballers
    ivantwilliams and aximtreo like this.
    02-19-2020 12:41 PM
    Nah, you'll be fine! I keep and iPhone and android phone at all times, I've been using the Note 10+ for a while now (first note phone) and I like it a lot more than my iPhone. I also have a lot vested in the Apple ecosystem and my wife\kids use iPhones but I use my Android phones significantly more than my iPhone. I also have Airpods 2, work great with my note. I have a Macbook and with Apple Music for Android, there isn't really a lot of benefit to having a iPhone with a macbook.

I totally understand the watch conundrum though and is the only reason I carry my iPhone with me at all times. I really wish they would make the basic functions (texting, calling, internet connectivity) compatible with Android.

To each is own though, I've definitely gone from and iPhone to Android and back to an iPhone in a very short period of time but the Note is an amazing phone.
    ivantwilliams and mach1man like this.
    02-19-2020 06:44 PM
    Want to hear something stupid, I’ve purchased and returned the N10+ 3 times. I have the 11 pro max and I’m terrible with keeping phones. The 1st and 2nd purchased didn’t fee right, but for some reason the 3rd note just stuck with me and I’ve been using it as my main device. Something kept nagging at me that I absolutely wanted to buy one again. I’m glad I did. It’s an amazing communication device. I opted for the LTE model because I do not have 5g anywhere near my home or work.
    mach1man and Auronda40 like this.
    02-19-2020 07:06 PM
    Funny how addiction works on the brain. Cold turkey the apple. You'll be fine after the withdrawal symptoms stop
    j_hansen and cwbcpa like this.
    02-20-2020 05:31 AM
    Funny how addiction works on the brain. Cold turkey the apple. You'll be fine after the withdrawal symptoms stop
    I would actually call that a detox since it is Apple
    02-20-2020 05:41 AM
    LOL at some of the responses

A few years ago, I switched to a Note 9. All was going well.
    Then, my missus wanted to upgrade her iPhone. I did so, and transferred all her data, etcetera. After doing so, I fancied using iMessage for better communication for her.

Well, you get my point. Here I am now....
    mach1man and aximtreo like this.
    02-20-2020 05:58 AM
31 12