Samsung Note 10+ best camera setting

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Please share best Samsung galaxy note 10+ camera settings to have best quality photos and video camera.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There is no 'best camera setting' for every shot other than AUTO mode. If you want to tweak to each situation, you're gonna have to learn what each control does in Pro Mode. Otherwise, Auto is your 'best' shot, since the phone will do the work for you, even if that means blurring action shots in lieu of a brighter shot or better night shots.

If you know what every control does, then you can tweak to your heart's content on Pro mode for each particular situation and shot.

RedMage36

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
There is no 'best camera setting' for every shot other than AUTO mode. If you want to tweak to each situation, you're gonna have to learn what each control does in Pro Mode. Otherwise, Auto is your 'best' shot, since the phone will do the work for you, even if that means blurring action shots in lieu of a brighter shot or better night shots.

If you know what every control does, then you can tweak to your heart's content on Pro mode for each particular situation and shot.

I would love to do something like this, but honestly, it takes so much time that I think PRO mode would only be good if you are going out and shooting the same kind of shots over a long period of time.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hence, why Auto mode exists :) Wish they had an option for saving presets on ProMode. That way if you know 3 or 4 'common situations' you could have a quick starting point to tweak from (but I do appreciate that from a couple Camera revisions they at least keep the last used settings...their first phones with Pro mode would just reset every time you opened the camera).

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hence, why Auto mode exists :) Wish they had an option for saving presets on ProMode. That way if you know 3 or 4 'common situations' you could have a quick starting point to tweak from (but I do appreciate that from a couple Camera revisions they at least keep the last used settings...their first phones with Pro mode would just reset every time you opened the camera).
Not a bad idea

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I thought Samsung let you do that? Maybe it was HTC that allows for custom presets in their camera.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Kinda sorta remember seeing that somewhere (for Sammysung), but I just can't find it haha

I couldn't find anything about it either, but I swear my S8+ could do it. I'm gonna pull my U12+ out to see if it was maybe HTC that could do it, and I'm just confused. Wouldn't be the first time. Haha!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad