Buds+ or other tws

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone got the buds+ yet or planning to get them ?
Are you using another brand?
I have the Jabra 75t and really like them but quite liked what I saw and read about the buds+ so ordered a set of blue ones today.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If the original buds vs 65t were any indication, Jabra's are much better if a bit bulkier. With the 75t getting stellar reviews, I assume the same will apply here, but both are going to be great. Jabra's seem to constantly deliver louder volume than Samsung's, though, so would expect the same to be the case for their latest models. I'll get the Buds+ because what else am I going to use the Samsung store credit for? :p

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I had the Jabra 65t before the 75t and the 75t are way better for me but the 65t didn't fit me great where the 75t do, plus the size difference is very noticeable.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Remember our inner ears are different, I can't speak for all, but I've tried pretty much all BT Ears, by far I love BUDS better than the rest, and the price is much better as well.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I love the buds...use them every day... amazing sound quality...main concern was voice quality...thinking of buying the bud+ but is it worth the upgrade

Fast-T

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
I love the buds...use them every day... amazing sound quality...main concern was voice quality...thinking of buying the bud+ but is it worth the upgrade
Asking myself the same. Have the gen1 buds and battery life never was an issue for me. What else do they pack, that the original bits won't?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
My husband got the black buds, I have the yellow buds and blue buds+ I love them. Shoot I might buy the red ones if they come out lol.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the Buds+ and was just blown away at how good of a seal they create in my ears and how much ambient noise they block out. If course as it's already been started... Not all ears are created equally. "YMMV" I love mine, I use them everyday for working out, they stay in and done seem to irritate my ears.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
The good seal to block out ambient noise is mentioned quite a bit and one of the main reasons I decided to try them, I'll rather have a good seal than pay extra for ANC
I also think I'll get on better with the touch controls compared to buttons.
Arriving tomorrow, I'm dead curious

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I have the black Galaxy Buds+ and they are a nice upgrade to the original buds. The ambient sound feature is my favorite upgrade due to fact I hear one sided hearing.

isired

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting on an upgrade to the IconX. I got the original Buds, but after using for 2 weeks couldn't fix or get used to the flat tinny sound - the IconX just have a much, much fuller sound for me. Add the stripped down controls, and the Buds are just a backup for me.

Better ear seal would certainly be an improvement, that was an issue for me with the Buds, but the minimal touch controls is also a pain. I like to be able to turn ambient noise on and off with a touch, and ALSO be able to control volume, play/pause/skip etc. without having to choose 1 control for each Bud.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the black Galaxy Buds+ and they are a nice upgrade to the original buds. The ambient sound feature is my favorite upgrade due to fact I hear one sided hearing.

The buds I got with my S10+ have ambient noise reduction. Is there something added to the buds+ ?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Well I settled for the blue ones anyway and they are arriving tomorrow, just got the email from the courier :)
The red ones do look great though

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The Amazon listing with availability 1-2 months out means they're not available yet. When they hit Samsung's store, they'll probably be available on Amazin with normal shipping schedules.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking so will see what the expiration date is on those credits. Might just wait... RedFTW!!!! (So bummed that the red version of the phone is only available to Korea)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87