So a couple months after getting my Note 10+ through AT&T, my text messages seemed to start going nuts. People would always tell me my group messages got broke up into individual. They said texts I sent four hours ago just got there. I'd watch six texts I sent have to go through then the next one would hang and the next three go through with the hanging one finally making it though five minutes later. I tested Android Messages and it appears there was no issue. Problem is Android Messages and my Galaxy Watch don't work together great. The phone was replaced by Samsung as they felt it could be a individual phone issue. New phone and same exact issues. So now I'm trying to narrow it down to if it's an issue with the Samsung messaging app or if it's something with my account with AT&T. Anyone else experience this? If so what network are you on or were you able to pin point the issue?

P.S. the really, really odd thing is all issues go away if the thread I am texting in has NO Apple iMesaage users. I've pinned that down to being part of the issue. I've never owned an iPhone so it's not an issue with iMessage still lingering on phone account.
    03-24-2020 02:06 PM
    So a couple months after getting my Note 10+ through AT&T, my text messages seemed to start going nuts. People would always tell me my group messages got broke up into individual. They said texts I sent four hours ago just got there. I'd watch six texts I sent have to go through then the next one would hang and the next three go through with the hanging one finally making it though five minutes later. I tested Android Messages and it appears there was no issue. Problem is Android Messages and my Galaxy Watch don't work together great. The phone was replaced by Samsung as they felt it could be a individual phone issue. New phone and same exact issues. So now I'm trying to narrow it down to if it's an issue with the Samsung messaging app or if it's something with my account with AT&T. Anyone else experience this? If so what network are you on or were you able to pin point the issue?

P.S. the really, really odd thing is all issues go away if the thread I am texting in has NO Apple iMesaage users. I've pinned that down to being part of the issue. I've never owned an iPhone so it's not an issue with iMessage still lingering on phone account.
    Have you tried reset the stock Samsung message app?
    Long press the message icon tap info then scroll to storage clear data,cache,force stop it.
    Also make sure wifi calling is off , was issue before with message app dont know if still is.
    bgbagz likes this.
    03-24-2020 07:58 PM
    I think the op is on track with the iOS conflict. I've had it, read about it and try to work around it. Keeping my outgoing texts short mms seems to go with more success to iOS. Sending mms with text fail regularly. There are a few settings to adjust in Android to improve things.
    Good luck
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-24-2020 08:14 PM
    I think the op is on track with the iOS conflict. I've had it, read about it and try to work around it. Keeping my outgoing texts short mms seems to go with more success to iOS. Sending mms with text fail regularly. There are a few settings to adjust in Android to improve things.
    Good luck
    I thought same thing until they used another message app and was ok.
    03-24-2020 08:27 PM
    I'll give that a try too
    03-24-2020 08:32 PM
    Did you go from iOS to Android? If you did, there could be a few things I can recommend.
    03-24-2020 08:43 PM
    Have you tried reset the stock Samsung message app?
    Long press the message icon tap info then scroll to storage clear data,cache,force stop it.
    Also make sure wifi calling is off , was issue before with message app dont know if still is.
    Thanks... Will try
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-24-2020 09:02 PM
    Thanks... Will try
    Ok...let me know!
    03-24-2020 09:03 PM
    Did you go from iOS to Android? If you did, there could be a few things I can recommend.
    No...
    03-24-2020 09:04 PM
    03-24-2020 10:07 PM
    Me neither. Never have had iOS. So it's not an issue with deregistering from iMessage. I wonder if this is a Samsung issue or ATT issue. I'm leaving towards ATT.
    03-25-2020 06:43 AM
    I wonder if ATT is having a problem with RCS.
    03-25-2020 06:58 AM