One UI 2.1 around the corner

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes it is AT&T and no I did not put userdata in last slot. Do I need to reflash with userdata?

No your good, Was curious cause usually it would wipe your data so not sure how lucky you got there, So what Exactly happen did you put BL , AP, CP, and in slot CSC you put CSC and you mention you left USER_DATA Empty, then what exactly happen after it passed was you there the whole process after it booted after passed and did you see it upgrading after it rebooted is my question?

Matthew Stegman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I sat through the process and it said passed. my phone then displayed AT&T logo, then screen went black and at the bottom of screen said android is updating apps. then my phone booted up with all my data which I was surprised because I was expecting it to completely wipe my phone. I thought maybe going from CTC9 to CTCA had something to do with it?

Matthew Stegman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if its just AT&T or what but my wifi has been so slow its unusable. I'm forced to used mobile data. I also have noticed a slow down with mobile data as well. any data related apps really struggle to load. I thought maybe towers getting jammed up from covid-19?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I sat through the process and it said passed. my phone then displayed AT&T logo, then screen went black and at the bottom of screen said android is updating apps. then my phone booted up with all my data which I was surprised because I was expecting it to completely wipe my phone. I thought maybe going from CTC9 to CTCA had something to do with it?

Interesting odd that it didn't do a data wipe.
Anyway I'm on Firmware N975USQU3CTD1 lol still April but a higher build.

Screenshot_20200415-210257_Settings.jpg

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
April 16th and still no update with April security. Unlocked on T-Mobile. But seriously, when is my phone getting this update?

wobly

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Checked the wife's TMO locked this morning and...nothing!
Honestly, she is getting tired of me checking her phone. She is starting to suspect that I suspect something else! :confused:

I can't check on mine since I flashed the Sprint release, but, knowing how TMO rolls, it will be a different build number.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
So Samsung home one ui gets an update with a bugs fix...Infact i was going to report this bug...and then I saw the update to Samsung home UI that fixed the home screen wallpaper issue...it was driving me nuts

Attachments

• 59880.jpg
    59880.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 20

Chef316

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
My guess is the same. Release it with the note 20...then funnel the 2.5 update to S20 line...then to the Note 10...then to the S10 line. The S9 and note 9 will not get it.

Chef316

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
So Samsung home one ui gets an update with a bugs fix...Infact i was going to report this bug...and then I saw the update to Samsung home UI that fixed the home screen wallpaper issue...it was driving me nuts

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked and One UI Home had an update as well as Background Music Picker and Smart Select

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87