One UI 2.1 around the corner

Chef316

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
Hey there. Had a quick question. Since the rcs messaging (read receipts) built into samsung messages is removed on The unlocked SM-N975U1 firmware. Can I flash the official t-mobile firmware to get it without loosing my data?
This is the only feature I'm missing using an unlocked device.

Chef316

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
I'm curious also lol

Hey there. Had a quick question. Since the rcs messaging (read receipts) built into samsung messages is removed on The unlocked SM-N975U1 firmware. Can I flash the official t-mobile firmware to get it without loosing my data?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Flashing to a carrier will lose data , on TMobile that's all you'll be missing , can use Android message for RCS though

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Finally got my first OTA update (ever on the Note 10) by unlocking my AT&T phone and plugging inserting my wife's Sprint SIM (happened with Sprint SIM still in). So finally on 2.1. Not to digress, but just ordered a T-Mobile prepaid SIM to check that out. Tired of AT&T.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Anybody else's App power management out of control after the update to 2.1? At least a couple times a day mine starts dinging like crazy telling me over a half dozen apps are using a lot of background power all due to "frequent wakeups". Many of them are apps that haven't been opened in forever.

Last edited:

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Anybody else's App power management out of control after the update to 2.1? At least a couple times of time mine starts dinging like crazy telling me over a half dozen apps are using a lot of background power all due to "frequent wakeups". Many of them are apps that haven't been opened in forever.
I haven't had that problem on my S10+

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1