power banks

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
There are really too many to mention. How big are you looking for, both in physical size and mAh? Does it have to be USB C? Does it need wireless charging? What kind of budget are you looking at? Aukey, Anker, Samsung, and many others make good ones, but a little more info would help narrow it down a little.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
There are really too many to mention. How big are you looking for, both in physical size and mAh? Does it have to be USB C? Does it need wireless charging? What kind of budget are you looking at? Aukey, Anker, Samsung, and many others make good ones, but a little more info would help narrow it down a little.
Another consideration is how fast can the power bank be charged especially the larger ones. I have one that allows itself to be rapid charged and has more than one charging input.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Another consideration is how fast can the power bank be charged especially the larger ones. I have one that allows itself to be rapid charged and has more than one charging input.

Good point. Both my power banks are older. They offer fast charging out, but not for the battery pack itself. Takes forever for those suckers to charge. Now that I have a wireless charger in my car, my power banks are mostly relegated to emergency use, so I just top them up occasionally in case the power goes out for an extended time.

Jaderl1982

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Wow! I haven't thought about that. I need something that's about 20000mah. Budget wise, under $40 would be ideal. I definitely need fast charging on the power bank as well as rapid charging on phones. Couldn't care less how big it is. Going to use for emergency situations only. Thanks.

isired

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I have this one, love it:
Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and Other Smart Devices https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JIWQPM...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6767556

Slightly out of your price range but I don't think you'll get a quality fast charger with dual input for that price. The 2x charge speed is awesome for travel - hate getting in late and leaving early and didn't have my portable charging long wnough to get a full charge.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Wow! I haven't thought about that. I need something that's about 20000mah. Budget wise, under $40 would be ideal. I definitely need fast charging on the power bank as well as rapid charging on phones. Couldn't care less how big it is. Going to use for emergency situations only. Thanks.
I don't know what the current prices are but Ravpower makes them with rapid recharge. I have one in 28,000mAh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo