Should I get a Tab S6 to pair with my Note 10+

nubold

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
What are the pros and cons of getting a Tab S6 to pair with my Note 10+?

I would probably go for the 256Gb model to get the 8Gb of RAM, I have unlimited data on my plan so would I need to get an LTE model, or would I be ok tethering a wi-fi only model to my phone?

All advice gratefully received.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
If money is not an issue then I can't see any cons really, it's expensive for a tablet alright but it's the same as with the phones, get the one you want as if you get next best thing you will regret it more than you will regret spending the extra money on the top model.
Get the keyboard as well ??????

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If money is not an issue then I can't see any cons really, it's expensive for a tablet alright but it's the same as with the phones, get the one you want as if you get next best thing you will regret it more than you will regret spending the extra money on the top model.
Get the keyboard as well ������

What I MIGHT do is if the Note 20 is nixed due to China Flu is that I might buy the S20 Ultra and then get the Tab s6 for the Spen. I need a phone every year!

I still think there will be Note 20 but the way the economy is tanking plus they keep pushing this social distancing back and everything being shutdown I really think it's possible they skip it this year, maybe release it next Feb with the S30.

If no one has the money to spend on Note 20 what's the point? I say 60 percent chance the Note 20 is released this year, but that still leaves a good 40 percent. This might be affecting supply chains as well and case makers. Who wants to spend $1400 on a phone if there is a lack of cases?

I know I won't buy the Note 20 if there are no heavy duty cases I like out yet.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I have no doubt that there will be a Note 20 and the fight for the crown of biggest, baddest mobile phone will continue, Samsung will release the Note 20 even if it is at a loss.
My shopping list for when winning the lottery is;
Galaxy Note 20 Plus/Ultra/Extra/Extreme version
Galaxy Book Flex
Tab S6
New wheel barrow

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca