09-24-2019 03:35 AM
92 1234
tools
    I know because of the material and protection level this isn't likely, but I really wish they had a transparent version. Colors like the Aura Glow are NOT meant to be hidden
    msm0511 and ROE_HUNTER like this.
    08-12-2019 07:40 AM
    This worked for me. He sent me the money via paypal before I ordered the cases. Honestly, it seemed rather sketchy but the money is in my paypal account and the cases have been ordered. He asked me to buy both Note 10 and Note 10 plus cases which I did since he gave me the money. I'm not sure what I will do with the Note 10 case.

He was very friendly and quick to respond to my e-mails. Thanks for posting the link and letting us know about this.
    bigpapa7272 likes this.
    08-12-2019 07:57 AM
    This worked for me. He sent me the money via paypal before I ordered the cases. Honestly, it seemed rather sketchy but the money is in my paypal account and the cases have been ordered. He asked me to buy both Note 10 and Note 10 plus cases which I did since he gave me the money. I'm not sure what I will do with the Note 10 case.

He was very friendly and quick to respond to my e-mails. Thanks for posting the link and letting us know about this.
    Same here... Cases arrive today... now if they would just ship out my damn phone...LOL
    08-12-2019 09:39 AM
    Same here... Cases arrive today... now if they would just ship out my damn phone...LOL
    You should be lucky if Sammy did not put your order to delivery at Aug 30!
    08-13-2019 03:53 PM
    Don't speak of such things...LOL
    08-13-2019 04:03 PM
    Have the ship dates been pushed back?
    08-13-2019 04:05 PM
    Thread moved to the new Cases & Accessories sub-forum.
    08-13-2019 09:24 PM
    Is there a way to use that paypal money to pay for the Amazon order? Or is this simply him pre paying you into your PayPal account?
    08-13-2019 10:24 PM
    Is there a way to use that paypal money to pay for the Amazon order? Or is this simply him pre paying you into your PayPal account?
    Just him pre-paying you (and in good faith, since technically once the money is in your account it can't be taken back). I don't think Amazon accepts PayPal as a payment method, unfortunately.
    08-14-2019 07:40 AM
    Have the ship dates been pushed back?
    Mine is not! Did you get your UAG cases?
    08-14-2019 08:13 PM
    Mine is not! Did you get your UAG cases?
    Not yet. Thank you for sending me the Note 10 cases. I will post some pictures and a review when they arrive.
    08-14-2019 08:23 PM

You can use your PayPal debit card on Amazon.
    bigpapa7272 likes this.
    08-14-2019 08:25 PM

I agree very friendly and quick to respond to emails... I ordered the cases one arrived the Amazon locker today and the other I projected to arrive tommorow or Friday. Looking forward to trying his products
    SuperLeakTX likes this.
    08-14-2019 08:42 PM
    Not yet. Thank you for sending me the Note 10 cases. I will post some pictures and a review when they arrive.
    T FXXX, you really want to make me a spammer, right?
    08-15-2019 12:40 PM
    Yup, he's legit. PayPal is used to transfer the money to you FIRST, which is cool (most ask you to buy first). And he's giving you both models, not just one.

WELL he asked me to buy it first then he would paypal me my money back.
    I followed his instrustions to a T

I have yet to get the money sent to my paypal account
    08-15-2019 08:49 PM
    Mine was shipped out.
    08-15-2019 08:50 PM
    I agree very friendly and quick to respond to emails... I ordered the cases one arrived the Amazon locker today and the other I projected to arrive tommorow or Friday. Looking forward to trying his products
    Couple days between emails with the seller.

Not sure what is going on with them , I was given links and instractions to follow and the email said to email the order number right after ordering.

Maybe tomorrow
    08-15-2019 10:32 PM
    Couple days between emails with the seller.

Not sure what is going on with them , I was given links and instractions to follow and the email said to email the order number right after ordering.

Maybe tomorrow
    He's busy sometimes, but he's for real. You can see my posts above, I also thought it wasn't but he contacted me, we discussed why it seemed fishy (and he agrees), and took the chance and I can attest to the fact that they are, indeed, legit (and again, I was never questioning the company and the cases weren't legit, just the link and site that this whole thing linked to).
    08-16-2019 09:23 AM
    Not much of a chance... He can not really steal from you with just an email as long as you have a good password on your PayPal and proper authentication. He can only send you money and then you can buy the case.

I did the process with him and have the cases already. I need to figure out what to do with the Note 10 case that I wont be using. Hate to waste it.
    08-16-2019 09:56 AM
    Not much of a chance... He can not really steal from you with just an email as long as you have a good password on your PayPal and proper authentication. He can only send you money and then you can buy the case.

I did the process with him and have the cases already. I need to figure out what to do with the Note 10 case that I wont be using. Hate to waste it.
    I was told to buy the items first then he would refund my PayPal account ASAP

Only email I got from him in the last 24 hours came today and simply said "AWSOME"

Not a big deal as I can always send them back . But I am not really pressing the panic button just yet.
    08-16-2019 02:33 PM
    I just went through the process. I bought the 2 cases. I sent him an email with the order number and asked him a question. He replied immediately and PayPal received the money. It was a breeze. If the case is as good as the service I'm going to be a happy old man.
    YaniCruz likes this.
    08-16-2019 02:38 PM
    I got my two cases actually last weekend but no phone to try them in. Everything went as was planned. They seem pretty decent so far!
    08-16-2019 02:56 PM
    I just went through the process. I bought the 2 cases. I sent him an email with the order number and asked him a question. He replied immediately and PayPal received the money. It was a breeze. If the case is as good as the service I'm going to be a happy old man.
    As I said his replied to my order number was "Awsome"
    08-16-2019 03:43 PM
    I received two rain soaked cases , all is still got with them

I am still waiting for the money in my paypal account

How long does that normally take?
    08-18-2019 05:49 PM
    I filled out the form and sent an email. I am very interested in reviewing the case. I like the concept of kick-stand that is functional in both portrait and landscape modes.
    08-18-2019 07:01 PM
92 1234