Get Note 10/10 Plus Cases for free

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I do have a note 10 case from them if anyone wants it, i give it for free ,u pay for shipping, ill be keeping the 10+ case tho

jjb415

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I review his Note products every year. Real nice and trustworthy guy. His products are good quality too. One of them is mentioned in a story about Best Cases on the home page.

Yes. The leather "ipulse" cases for Notes 8 & 9 are great. If offered for the Note 10, I'll pay full price. The cases are that good.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Black is the only color available, so I know I wouldn't use it long term. I didn't want to take somebody else's spot that would get more use out of the case.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Black is the only color available, so I know I wouldn't use it long term. I didn't want to take somebody else's spot that would get more use out of the case.

I got a free Note9 case from Armadillotek last year, and then bought a different color later on. I wasn't sold on the Note10+ till today, went ahead and pre-ordered. I also ordered the Armadillotek case for it off of Amazon. I will most likely buy another case in a different color when they come out.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I know because of the material and protection level this isn't likely, but I really wish they had a transparent version. Colors like the Aura Glow are NOT meant to be hidden :(

athensjohn

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This worked for me. He sent me the money via paypal before I ordered the cases. Honestly, it seemed rather sketchy but the money is in my paypal account and the cases have been ordered. He asked me to buy both Note 10 and Note 10 plus cases which I did since he gave me the money. I'm not sure what I will do with the Note 10 case.

He was very friendly and quick to respond to my e-mails. Thanks for posting the link and letting us know about this.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This worked for me. He sent me the money via paypal before I ordered the cases. Honestly, it seemed rather sketchy but the money is in my paypal account and the cases have been ordered. He asked me to buy both Note 10 and Note 10 plus cases which I did since he gave me the money. I'm not sure what I will do with the Note 10 case.

He was very friendly and quick to respond to my e-mails. Thanks for posting the link and letting us know about this.

Same here... Cases arrive today... now if they would just ship out my damn phone...LOL

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to use that paypal money to pay for the Amazon order? Or is this simply him pre paying you into your PayPal account?

Just him pre-paying you (and in good faith, since technically once the money is in your account it can't be taken back). I don't think Amazon accepts PayPal as a payment method, unfortunately.