Best Clear Cases for Galaxy Note 10 Plus (that doesnt yellow)

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I got this exact case. I'm returning it. Adds a significant amount of weight to the phone. It's uncomfortable in my hand to hold because it makes the phone wider. And it messed with my fingerprint sensor for some reason. Just my experience. Pluses it's a sturdy case and the bumper protection really goes up around the phone. It's just uncomfortable in my hands.

Thanks for the feedback. It really helps to get hands-on reviews.

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. It really helps to get hands-on reviews.

No problem. I got it after seeing Flossy's video. He did mention the weight but I needed to order it for myself n see. I actually like the phone feeling weighty but this was next level lol. And I'm a strong chick lol.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem. I got it after seeing Flossy's video. He did mention the weight but I needed to order it for myself n see. I actually like the phone feeling weighty but this was next level lol. And I'm a strong chick lol.

Thanks for the feedback, I had the red version in my cart

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the ESR with metal kickstand. Hope it's as good as I think it is. Anyone have experience with the case?

Yeah I switched to the esr kickstand , great so far , very happy with it , better angles that the spigen one much stronger kickstand too

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
My ESR case with the kickstand has a slight tinge to it as well, but I don't use it every day. The other case I ordered Moko Clear Case Reinforced Corner TPU Bumper Anti-Yellow Hard Panel Cover [URL="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V2DBDP6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6679450]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6606092
[/URL]is still clear but it is a fingerprint magnet.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Rocking OtterBox Symmetry Clear on my 10+. Love it. Almost 2 months on. I have to remind myself to be careful with my phone in the kitchen on the counter near my damn Spice rack, especially the Tumeric!! Also have a Ringke Fusion clear.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
My ESR case with the kickstand has a slight tinge to it as well, but I don't use it every day. The other case I ordered Moko Clear Case Reinforced Corner TPU Bumper Anti-Yellow Hard Panel Cover [URL="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V2DBDP6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6679904]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6606092
[/URL]is still clear but it is a fingerprint magnet.

The link doesn't work for me. But thanks for sharing.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Rocking OtterBox Symmetry Clear on my 10+. Love it. Almost 2 months on. I have to remind myself to be careful with my phone in the kitchen on the counter near my damn Spice rack, especially the Tumeric!! Also have a Ringke Fusion clear.
I've had the same case for a week now and am extremely disappointed with its inability to resist scratches. The back was covered in scratches writhing the first hour. I've abandoned the idea of having a clear case and have ordered the ArmadilloTek Vanguard in orange.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had the same case for a week now and am extremely disappointed with its inability to resist scratches. The back was covered in scratches writhing the first hour. I've abandoned the idea of having a clear case and have ordered the ArmadilloTek Vanguard in orange.
The downside to clear cases.... You can see the scratches that colored cases hide much better. But I love my Aura Glow so I'll deal with the few scratches I see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12