Best Clear Cases for Galaxy Note 10 Plus (that doesnt yellow)

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I have a Spigen clear kickstand case on my Note 8. It has not yellowed. It will be a year this month since I've had it. I've had it on ever since I got it.

How's the protection on that case? I can't really tell how much of a "lip" it has from the picture I Googled for the note 10 plus.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 2 clear cases, one being a Spigen and the second being a no-name brand. Both ordered through Amazon. They were both inexpensive enough that they could be easily replaced if any yellowing or discoloration occurs.

jjb415

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I know you don't have one yet, but I'm confused about this part of the case.

View attachment 306800

Do you think it's just the Essential Zero case with a bit of Tempered glass on the back?

I was thinking the same thing. Has anyone used the Mimic case? I'm tempted to switch from the Spigen Ultra Hybrid..... Thoughts on the tempered glass appreciated.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not clear on what you are confused about. It is not the Essential Case

When I look at the pics of the Note 10 Mimic on ESR's site it looks just like a regular clear case with a piece of glass stuck on the back of the case. It doesn't look like the Mimic for other phones where the entire back seems to be made of glass. I don't know if I'm making sense or not. Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 3.00.55 PM.jpg

Like I can see the phone, then a clear case, then what looks to be just a piece of glass glued on the back of a case.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
When I look at the pics of the Note 10 Mimic on ESR's site it looks just like a regular clear case with a piece of glass stuck on the back of the case. It doesn't look like the Mimic for other phones where the entire back seems to be made of glass. I don't know if I'm making sense or not. View attachment 306801

Like I can see the phone, then a clear case, then what looks to be just a piece of glass glued on the back of a case.

The Note doesn't seem to use glass over the camera area like the S10 version.
It is a double layer on the S10+ and the top layer is glass, the bottom feels like rigid plastic. The design from my S10 is slighty different than the Pixel 3XL. The Pixel 3XL appears to be a thicker glass and one piece.

Watch the video on Amazon for the 3XL so you can see what I mean.

If you are unsure you can order it and return it without cost

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I just got the Ultra Hybrid S in today, the Note 10+ is quite a bit bigger than my S10+ both wider and taller (more taller than wider) but not bad, I'm typing this with my S10+ inside the Note 10+ case lol

I like this Matte Black sides + clear back case!

Attachments

• 20190813_174454.jpg
    20190813_174454.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 58

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got the Ultra Hybrid S in today, the Note 10+ is quite a bit bigger than my S10+ both wider and taller (more taller than wider) but not bad, I'm typing this with my S10+ inside the Note 10+ case lol

Looks Nice!

Not trying to disagree but from my perspective it was just a bit bigger and I actually liked it because the width made it more like prior phones I've had except for the height. It felt thinner than my S10+ ceramic but I think that may have been because of the edges.

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Looks Nice!

Not trying to disagree but from my perspective it was just a bit bigger and I actually liked it because the width made it more like prior phones I've had except for the height. It felt thinner than my S10+ ceramic but I think that may have been because of the edges.

It's not insignificant though. Almost 5mm taller and 3mm wider.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190813-180600_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190813-180600_Google.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 58

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I Spigen is awesome. I love their clear cases with the colored sides. I wish they would have more options like back in the day.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
How's the protection on that case? I can't really tell how much of a "lip" it has from the picture I Googled for the note 10 plus.

I have dropped my phone several times and broken my tempered glass, but the case still looks new. I am definitely ordering this case for my Note 10 Plus.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site

This is what I have on my Note 8. Best look case I've ever had.

YaniCruz

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
I just received the Spigen Liquid Crystal one, kinda disappointed bc it already reflects a yellowish tint lol maybe I'm too picky but I'm returning it. I think I'll try Olixar.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just received the Spigen Liquid Crystal one, kinda disappointed bc it already reflects a yellowish tint lol maybe I'm too picky but I'm returning it. I think I'll try Olixar.
That's odd...I've had that one and don't recall it being yellowish

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I have dropped my phone several times and broken my tempered glass, but the case still looks new. I am definitely ordering this case for my Note 10 Plus.

Hmm see I don't usually put a screen protector on so I was hoping to avoid that, so with this case I'd probably still need one? I cracked a screen with a otterbox commuter twice than put a defender on (luckily Verizon's screen repair is only $29)