Best Clear Cases for Galaxy Note 10 Plus (that doesnt yellow)

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I actually tested this specifically on my Note 9 AND my Note 8 (back when I had it). Samsung Pay will still work with the Fusion case, it's just that it takes SEVERAL MORE swipes/passes for the payment to register. With the Onyx or Air case, it usually swipes successfully on the first time (with occasional hiccup here and there).

It's a night and day difference. And it CAN'T be a coincidence since it happens on BOTH phones.
I didn't have that issue while I used this case. It worked with one try. *Shrugs*

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking for a good screen protector too. Not trying to spend a whole lot on one.

I went ahead and ordered the Spigen Ultra Hybrid S and it'll be here the day of release, hoping it gets here early, going to best buy to pick up the phone at 10am.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I ordered two clear cases from Amazon to show off the Aura Glow Note 10+.

Moko Clear Case Reinforced Corner TPU Bumper Anti-Yellow Hard Panel Cover
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6606092

ESR Clear Case Metal Kickstand Reinforced Drop Protection,Flexible TPU Case
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6606092

I am still mulling over screen protectors. I like the one that came on the S10. Very smooth. So maybe I will hold off on buying a screen protector for the Note 10+ for now.

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I went ahead and ordered the Spigen Ultra Hybrid S and it'll be here the day of release, hoping it gets here early, going to best buy to pick up the phone at 10am.
Well, there's a new better case from spigen called the
Slim essential S case , it's like the ultra hybrid s but better looking and it has a much better design you see , on the hybrid the stand is just glued to the back of the case and sticks out like a sore thumb , on the essential the stand is integrated into the plastic of the case ,among other things they fix , here's a couple of pics
Slim essential s :

Attachments

• 23008.jpg
    23008.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 49

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
Well, there's a new better case from spigen called the
Slim essential S case , it's like the ultra hybrid s but better looking and it has a much better design you see , on the hybrid the stand is just glued to the back of the case and sticks out like a sore thumb , on the essential the stand is integrated into the plastic of the case ,among other things they fix , here's a couple of pics
Slim essential s :

Thanks for the info , so I took a look and it seams like the case you mentioned doesn't have much of a lip on it for protection compared to the ultra hybrid S. When you get it please take a few pics of it laying face down so I can see how it looks. I'm pretty sure it's too late to cancel my case at this point but it was only $11 so I'm not too pressed.

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info , so I took a look and it seams like the case you mentioned doesn't have much of a lip on it for protection compared to the ultra hybrid S. When you get it please take a few pics of it laying face down so I can see how it looks. I'm pretty sure it's too late to cancel my case at this point but it was only $11 so I'm not too pressed.

No problem , from what I see the bumper part is thicker on the ultra hybrid , so it might offer more protection from falls , as far as the lip the essential has more of a lip , so it protects the screen from scratches a little more
here's a lip comparison of the 2
Essential on the left , ultra hybrid on the right

Attachments

• 23029.jpg
    23029.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 42

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
No problem , from what I see the bumper part is thicker on the ultra hybrid , so it might offer more protection from falls , as far as the lip the essential has more of a lip , so it protects the screen from scratches a little more
here's a lip comparison of the 2
Essential on the left , ultra hybrid on the right

OK maybe I'm using the wrong word. When we are talking about the "lip" we're speaking about the sides of the front of phone and when speaking about the bumpers we're referring to the top and bottom of the front of the phone correct? I was calling the whole thing a lip so maybe I was mis speaking.

So how is the "sides of the front of the phone" offering more protection from scratches on the essential?

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Not sure about that one, but both Speck and Tech21 sell clear cases with a guarantee they'll replace them if they yellow

That is a gimmick to me. Usually, with a UV coating, the cases will turn yellow after 1 year or 2, then
you probably update your phone already~

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae