Best Clear Cases for Galaxy Note 10 Plus (that doesnt yellow)

gogoplata1980

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have that one too. I'm pretty sure it'll be the one I use the most. its sturdy, very clear, and the vertical kick stand is a plus.
I was going to get it but despise the bump the kickstand creates. I opted for the Spigen case that is similar save for the kickstand portion being flush with the case. Plus, Spigen is my jam and they were comparable in price.

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a clear case that wont yellow , or maybe very minimal as I have decided to pick up the Aura Glow color way , I saw a thread for the note 9 saying that the VRS Design was great an minimal to no yellow , wanted to know if its true?

Hi,

The supcase unicorn beetle case hybrid cover is really good. I have one on my note 8 and I've had it for two years and it didn't turn yellow at all. Just purchased one for my note 10 plus.

stephenrus

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
I have Ornarto clear case. No "wet look", promise anti-yellowing. If not I still have 365 days warranty. Good deal for me. Bought from AMZ. I have used Spigen clear case for Note 9, it turned yellow before I traded Note 9 for Note 10+.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I ordered two clear cases from Amazon to show off the Aura Glow Note 10+.

Moko Clear Case Reinforced Corner TPU Bumper Anti-Yellow Hard Panel Cover
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6620420

ESR Clear Case Metal Kickstand Reinforced Drop Protection,Flexible TPU Case
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6620420

I am still mulling over screen protectors. I like the one that came on the S10. Very smooth. So maybe I will hold off on buying a screen protector for the Note 10+ for now.

I got my Note on Weds. 8/21. I have tried out both cases. The Moko clear case is sturdy and shows off the Aura Glow well. However, it is a worse finger print magnet than the phone itself.

I like the ESR case with the kickstand. But on the inside of the case, there are two spots that have a bit of a haze that sort of looks like fingerprints (not the dots...I am okay with the dots). I tried to wipe/buff the areas with a microfiber cloth but it doesn't come off. But aside from the afore-mentioned spots, it's a nice case. I love the kickstand and it's way better with fingerprints.

Last edited:

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

DrRafaelPenguin

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
I've been thinking of trying the clear Symmetry case from Otterbox. I saw a review where it basically showed it offers the best protection/clarity out of all the clear cases. Has anyone bought it?

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I will say this dont get ghostek the one i had is more yellow than my pee. I love the case but i had one on my note 8 but its beyond yellowish.

I have always had good luck with Spigen

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I was going to get it but despise the bump the kickstand creates. I opted for the Spigen case that is similar save for the kickstand portion being flush with the case. Plus, Spigen is my jam and they were comparable in price.

Yeah I have the same one it's called slim essential s from spigen works great so far
A little worried about it turning yellow , do you know if it has any uv coating at all?

Attachments

• 495.jpg
    495.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 47

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the ESR with metal kickstand. Hope it's as good as I think it is. Anyone have experience with the case?

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Now that I've had the Aura Glow Note 10+ phone in hand since 8/21, I can see that I might want a case with better drop protection, so I am thinking of buying this Ghostek case: https://www.amazon.com/Ghostek-Desi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6627955
It still shows off some of the Aura Glow.

That's the one my husband and I want but we did go with two of the other cases from ghostek. They seem good and I like the way the look. They are both military drop tested but may opt for this one later on.

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Now that I've had the Aura Glow Note 10+ phone in hand since 8/21, I can see that I might want a case with better drop protection, so I am thinking of buying this Ghostek case: https://www.amazon.com/Ghostek-Desi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6629159
It still shows off some of the Aura Glow.

I got this exact case. I'm returning it. Adds a significant amount of weight to the phone. It's uncomfortable in my hand to hold because it makes the phone wider. And it messed with my fingerprint sensor for some reason. Just my experience. Pluses it's a sturdy case and the bumper protection really goes up around the phone. It's just uncomfortable in my hands.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski