https://armadillotek.com/products/note10blackJust received my phone a couple of days ago.
    Can't wait to share the experience with the most rugged cases in the market!

1st. ArmadilloTek

This case is something special. The phone is completely protected, and when I mean completely, that is an understatement as it has 20 feet drop protection!

Everything from the fingerprint sensor, the buttons, the charging port. I have huge hands but I have no problem to get The S-Pen out. I highly suspect others people with larger hands will have a harder time to remove the stylus.

Once you put this case on you'll probably never remove until you get your next phone as the removal process can prove difficult for some. For $20 and prime shipping, I don't see why anyone would spend more for less protection. An easy 5 stars, case closed!

And there is not screen protector comes with it. I think that a glass screen protector is going to be the way to go on this phone due to the stylus. If all other things were the only factor, the case is a solid choice for the money.

All in all, this case is a great alternative to the Otterbox Defender style case. . I am very pleased and for less than half the price of a Defender style case, this is beyond a good bargain.

Link here:
    Note 10 plus https://armadillotek.com/products/vanguard-designed-for-samsung-galaxy-note-10-plus-5g-case-blue

Note 10: https://armadillotek.com/products/note10black

You can buy them 29.99 at their own website, or you can go with the link in the product page to get it like 15 bucks from Amazon
    Best Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-fofslvhb.jpg
    Best Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-pl-73kil.jpg
    Best Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-vkxp1d3.jpg
    Best Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-2-njov9h.jpg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FoFsLVHB.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	263.9 KB 
ID:	307114
    08-17-2019 08:16 PM
    2nd Otterbox Defender
    Incoming
    3r UAG, SUPER DOPE,
    Incoming
    08-17-2019 08:17 PM
    https://armadillotek.com/products/note10blackJust received my phone a couple of days ago.
    Can't wait to share the experience with the most rugged cases in the market!

1st. ArmadilloTek

This case is something special. The phone is completely protected, and when I mean completely, that is an understatement as it has 20 feet drop protection!

Everything from the fingerprint sensor, the buttons, the charging port. I have huge hands but I have no problem to get The S-Pen out. I highly suspect others people with larger hands will have a harder time to remove the stylus.

Once you put this case on you'll probably never remove until you get your next phone as the removal process can prove difficult for some. For $20 and prime shipping, I don't see why anyone would spend more for less protection. An easy 5 stars, case closed!

And there is not screen protector comes with it. I think that a glass screen protector is going to be the way to go on this phone due to the stylus. If all other things were the only factor, the case is a solid choice for the money.

All in all, this case is a great alternative to the Otterbox Defender style case. . I am very pleased and for less than half the price of a Defender style case, this is beyond a good bargain.

Link here:
    Note 10 plus https://armadillotek.com/products/vanguard-designed-for-samsung-galaxy-note-10-plus-5g-case-blue

Note 10: https://armadillotek.com/products/note10black

You can buy them 29.99 at their own website, or you can go with the link in the product page to get it like 15 bucks from Amazon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FoFsLVHB.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	263.9 KB 
ID:	307114
    I have to say I like the looks of that case, also heard some good reviews about ArmadilloTek

They had a super deal last week I was able to get on that just waiting on them at this point

If I get my cases I will review them .

Side note on the drop test . I believe they said it was 25 feet.
    08-17-2019 09:59 PM
    @TheMiz, Even I believe they do offer pretty decent protection, but there is no way I will do that 25 feet drop.
    08-17-2019 11:05 PM
    There's a slight trick to getting it off but it is tuff untill you get used to it.
    08-17-2019 11:06 PM
    Just got the Armadillotek case in the mail from Amazon and looks pretty sturdy. Ive had an UAG case on my Note 9 and this thing looks just as good for 1/4th the price
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-18-2019 10:59 AM
    Just got the Armadillotek case in the mail from Amazon and looks pretty sturdy. Ive had an UAG case on my Note 9 and this thing looks just as good for 1/4th the price
    I also have Uag case coming! Lol
    08-18-2019 02:34 PM
    I am looking forward to trying out the ArmadilloTek case. I believe it is the only one of the rugged cases with a built in kick-stand.
    08-18-2019 08:33 PM
    Looks alot like my Otterbox Pursuit for my S10+ at a fraction of the price.
    08-18-2019 09:38 PM
    The Pursuit has no kickstand, right?
    08-19-2019 06:59 PM
    08-19-2019 07:06 PM
    The Pursuit has no kickstand, right?
    Correct
    08-19-2019 07:39 PM
    Correct
    I just wish the Pursuit has the kickstand. I like its design more
    08-20-2019 11:18 PM
    I love the caseBest Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-fb_img_1566441031886.jpeg
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-22-2019 12:45 AM
    I love the caseClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1566441031886.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	307579
    AWESOME
    I just wish they can release a clear version.
    08-25-2019 09:16 PM
    ArmadilloTek cases for the Note 10 and 10+. These cases are very HEAVY DUTY and feel almost bulletproof to me. Better than the Otterbox Defender at less than half the price. They do add some bulk to the phone but that's the price you pay for heavy duty protection. Would have liked the see the orange version for the 10+

Here are some pics of the cases.

Best Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-ar01.jpgBest Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-ar02.jpgBest Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-ar03.jpgBest Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-ar04.jpgBest Rugged Note 10 Plus Cases For Your Money -- Otterbox UAG and ArmadilloTek-ar05.jpg
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    08-26-2019 09:50 AM
    I find it to be pretty slim still compared to a Defender case. I like the kickstand more than the Unicorn too. Easier to use.
    08-26-2019 01:17 PM
    AWESOME
    I just wish they can release a clear version.
    Check out the Poetic rugged case, I have it. Coming from otterbox defender and commuter cases exclusively over the last 8 years I am impressed so far. Great fit and I would say about on par with the durability and protection of the commuter line from otterbox. It CLEAR too!

Galaxy Note 10 Plus Rugged Clear Case, Poetic Full-Body Bumper Cover, Support Wireless Charging, Without Built-in-Screen Protector, Guardian, Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus 5G, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VMJLMPD...cUvbUpU6621118
    08-26-2019 01:52 PM
    Ive always ended up with UAG Monarch because it's a bit slimmer. And looks better...
    08-27-2019 09:48 AM
    The monarch is a beast
    09-24-2019 04:33 AM