08-30-2019 08:38 AM
28 12
tools
    I had one for my N8 and loved it. I've one sitting here for the 10+ and thought I would wait to install until the factory installed one started to lift. However, I can't see the screen with my prescription sunglasses. Has anyone else found it difficult to see the screen with the factory installed screen protector and have that issue resolved with the Whitestone Dome protector?
    08-29-2019 08:57 PM
    I had one for my N8 and loved it. I've one sitting here for the 10+ and thought I would wait to install until the factory installed one started to lift. However, I can't see the screen with my prescription sunglasses. Has anyone else found it difficult to see the screen with the factory installed screen protector and have that issue resolved with the Whitestone Dome protector?
    My colleague at work had a similar issue with his s10 phone too concerning the pre applied protector and sunglasses. However his sunglasses are not prescription !

Now I wear prescription sunglasses and haven't had any issues with the pre installed plastic protector or now with that removed and the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector applied.

I'm left wondering if it's the prescription part of the lenses that may cause certain people issues.
    08-29-2019 10:57 PM
    My colleague at work had a similar issue with his s10 phone too concerning the pre applied protector and sunglasses. However his sunglasses are not prescription !

Now I wear prescription sunglasses and haven't had any issues with the pre installed plastic protector or now with that removed and the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector applied.

I'm left wondering if it's the prescription part of the lenses that may cause certain people issues.
    Are your glasses polarized and UVA/UVB protected? I think that would be causing the distortion/rainbow effect. I going to take a chance and apply the Whitestone protector because I need to be able to see the phone with sunglasses. I'll report back.
    08-30-2019 08:38 AM
28 12