Galaxy Buds

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No, it all depends on how well your ears function. Sound is extremely subjective. I have hearing loss in both ears so trying to tell someone else they sound better or worse is wrong. What sounds good to one person may sound different to another. For me, I like the buds sound and the portability.

I was referring to the presence of sounds in different types of music. A lack of bass wouldn't be a deal breaker if you don't listen to bass heavy music.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
No, it all depends on how well your ears function. Sound is extremely subjective. I have hearing loss in both ears so trying to tell someone else they sound better or worse is wrong. What sounds good to one person may sound different to another. For me, I like the buds sound and the portability.

I completely agree with this. It's like telling someone that their tastebuds are wrong for liking some food that another person doesnt like.

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in recently and I had a little time to mess with them today. I like them. Sound quality is basically exact same as my other wireless headphones, but call quality is a million times better according to people I tested it with. They also felt really solid in my ear during my workout today.

I'm happy with them so far. I like that you can change what the long press action does on them.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I also have the B&O E8 2.0 Action and they are my #1 earbuds. The sound stage is way better than the Galaxy Buds. Only thing is that they have Bluetooth 4.2 vs 5.0. I like the Galaxy Buds because of the range and they are light.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
looks like dbrand has skins for them too. I may choose a bright red or something. I love the small form factor...when I can find them.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
?????????????????? oops sorry for giggling?????? yikes. I hope you find them.

It's your fault...jk :). Trying to trace back my steps. I was hoping to find them yesterday cause I'm supposed to walk Lizzy this morning. Guess I'll keel looking.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
?????????????????? oops sorry for giggling?????? yikes. I hope you find them.

It's your fault...jk :). Trying to trace back my steps. I was hoping to find them yesterday cause I'm supposed to walk Lizzy this morning. Guess I'll keep looking.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It's your fault...jk :). Trying to trace back my steps. I was hoping to find them yesterday cause I'm supposed to walk Lizzy this morning. Guess I'll keep looking.

Hehe🙃 I hope you find them soon. I don't know about you but the things I lose are usually right under my nose. Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc