Leather folio/wallet case ideas ?

Andrew Read1

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have the note 10+, I have two slim spigen cases, but would also like a leather folio/wallet case that can hold 2+ bank cards, any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I always use leather cases. I like a folio for out and about and a leather back for around the house. I've owned Story Leather and Burkley cases over the years. Very nice. This go around I found a case that is way less expensive but MUCH nicer. Fits perfectly. I was shocked by the quality and cannot recommend it highly enough.

[URL="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TYVFS4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1%22&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6626876]ProCase Galaxy Note 10+ Plus/5G Genuine Leather Case, Vintage Wallet Folding Flip Case with Kickstand Card Holders Magnetic Closure Protective Cover for Galaxy Note 10+ / Note 10 Plus /5G 2019 –Black[/URL]

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I think I saw burkley enter the note 10 game + shipping later this month. A tad out of my spending range but they look nice.

nubold

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
Be aware that a case with a magnetic closure will leave a dead patch on the screen where the s-pen doesn't work.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Be aware that a case with a magnetic closure will leave a dead patch on the screen where the s-pen doesn't work.

No it doesn't. The only thing that I see get affected is if you have the case connect via magnetic. The spen still works but in some areas it not very responsive. Once you dettach the case from the wallet part the spen works fine.

jjb415

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I always use leather cases. I like a folio for out and about and a leather back for around the house. I've owned Story Leather and Burkley cases over the years. Very nice. This go around I found a case that is way less expensive but MUCH nicer. Fits perfectly. I was shocked by the quality and cannot recommend it highly enough.

[URL="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TYVFS4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1%22&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6628636]ProCase Galaxy Note 10+ Plus/5G Genuine Leather Case, Vintage Wallet Folding Flip Case with Kickstand Card Holders Magnetic Closure Protective Cover for Galaxy Note 10+ / Note 10 Plus /5G 2019 –Black[/URL]

Thanks OP for this post. :)

I got this ProCase also, but in brown. It is really nice, but, having used ipulse leather cases for my Note 8 and 9, I find the ProCase a bit cheaply made by comparison. The fit is just not quite as secure as I'd hoped for, I wish that the plastic/rubber frame was just a bit more sturdy. Otherwise the leather is nice and soft, the card slots are wide enough for easy use, and the packaging very nice. A slight drawback is in the power button having been moved to the left side. You can't turn off the device with the case closed. This will take just a bit of getting used to.

nubold

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
Yes it does, that's why I returned a nice leather wallet case and currently have my Note 10+ in a plastic bumper case until I can find something more suitable.

How many times a day would you want to detach your phone from it's case to bypass this issue?

There is another thread on this forum with this issue highlighted.

No it doesn't. The only thing that I see get affected is if you have the case connect via magnetic. The spen still works but in some areas it not very responsive. Once you dettach the case from the wallet part the spen works fine.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Stick with wallet cases that have the magnetic closures on the sides only, like the ProCase, or FYY, or WWW cases. No s-pen issues on the display.

jjb415

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Stick with wallet cases that have the magnetic closures on the sides only, like the ProCase, or FYY, or WWW cases. No s-pen issues on the display.

Thanks for mentioning FYY, I hadn't heard of that one - their leather cases for the 10+ look nice and they come in 5 colors. I hope I can remember FYY when in the market again. :)

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes it does, that's why I returned a nice leather wallet case and currently have my Note 10+ in a plastic bumper case until I can find something more suitable.

How many times a day would you want to detach your phone from it's case to bypass this issue?

There is another thread on this forum with this issue highlighted.

I don't disagree but you make it sounds like it was permanent.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol