Am looking for a slim case with kickstand. The options we have as of now are
    1) Samsung rugged case
    2) Spigen ultra hybrid
    3) ESR metal kickstand

Reviews regarding 2 and 3 kickstand are pretty bad and 1 is little bulky. Do we have better options?
    Casey Cheung likes this.
    09-07-2019 06:12 PM
    Look at the Zizo Cases, Have had one on my Note 8 since I got it. Looking at options myself, since looking to upgrade to the 10+Note
    09-07-2019 10:23 PM
    1) Samsung rugged case
    2) Spigen ultra hybrid
    3) ESR metal kickstand

Reviews regarding 2 and 3 kickstand are pretty bad and 1 is little bulky. Do we have better options?
    I have the ESR case with the metal kickstand and I like it a lot. It's clear and shows off the Aura Glow really well. The kickstand is sturdy.
    https://www.esrgear.com/products/gal...ickstand-case/
    09-08-2019 12:15 AM
    1) Samsung rugged case
    2) Spigen ultra hybrid
    3) ESR metal kickstand

Spigen also has the Slim Essential S which I prefer over the Ultra Hybrid S but it's more expensive.
    09-08-2019 06:37 PM
    Along with ESR I got these two cases. They have a ring-type kickstand vs bar-type kickstand. Both are pretty slim. Just wanted to share some other choices.Minimalist cases with kickstand for 10+-20190823_115013.jpgMinimalist cases with kickstand for 10+-img_20190901_095518.jpg
    09-08-2019 06:41 PM
    Where did you find these?
    09-09-2019 10:08 AM
    Where did you find these?
    Here is the blue one: https://www.amazon.com/Liwarace-Kick...cUvbUpU6637237

Here is the red one: https://www.amazon.com/Liwarace-Kick...cUvbUpU6637237
    09-09-2019 12:08 PM
    1) Samsung rugged case
    2) Spigen ultra hybrid
    3) ESR metal kickstand

I've tried all 3 of them , Samsung rugged was too bulky and very slippery (returned it to best buy after 1 day of use )
    Tried essential s , new from spigen (improved version of Ultra hybrid s ), not bad , but stand only gives u 1 angle and it's too flat , also stand feels weak and it has watermarks in back

I'm using the esr metal kickstand for a few days now and it's great
    So far , love standing the phone up to read , great angle almost straight when watching video too
    According to esr it won't yellow for at least 6 months , bought the clear and the black , black is a smoke color and looks really bad on my aura blue , clear looks great , no other kickstand case compares to this
    EMGSM, Casey Cheung and Serkle K like this.
    09-10-2019 11:35 AM
    I've tried all 3 of them , Samsung rugged was too bulky and very slippery (returned it to best buy after 1 day of use )
    Tried essential s , new from spigen (improved version of Ultra hybrid s ), not bad , but stand only gives u 1 angle and it's too flat , also stand feels weak and it has watermarks in back

So far , love standing the phone up to read , great angle almost straight when watching video too
    According to esr it won't yellow for at least 6 months , bought the clear and the black , black is a smoke color and looks really bad on my aura blue , clear looks great , no other kickstand case compares to this
    Absolutely agree. I got the clear ESR for my Aura White. I love this thing and the stand is pretty sturdy.
    Casey Cheung and Serkle K like this.
    09-10-2019 07:07 PM

Is your ESR case able to do wireless powershare charging to another device with the case on? (eg: powershare to another phone, smartwatch, earbuds).
    09-10-2019 07:13 PM
    Is your ESR case able to do wireless powershare charging to another device with the case on? (eg: powershare to another phone, smartwatch, earbuds).
    Wireless power share works. You can see the light indicating that it's charging. My galaxy watch works too but I don't have a pic right now.Minimalist cases with kickstand for 10+-img_20190909_104058.jpg
    Casey Cheung likes this.
    09-10-2019 09:28 PM
    Here is the Galaxy Watch chargingMinimalist cases with kickstand for 10+-img_20190910_193102.jpg
    Casey Cheung likes this.
    09-10-2019 09:38 PM
    Here is the case again without anything charging on it.Minimalist cases with kickstand for 10+-img_20190910_180321.jpgMinimalist cases with kickstand for 10+-img_20190910_180349.jpg
    09-10-2019 09:40 PM
    Here is the Galaxy Watch chargingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190910_193102.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	359.0 KB 
ID:	309458
    Thank you for the pic. The reason I'm asking is cuz my tech21 silicone case *appears* to be able to wireless powershare to my Samsung smartwatch, but in fact nothing is actually happening. When I place my smartwatch on the back of my Note 10 plus with the tech21 case on, the watch (if I'm lucky to find exactly the right sweet spot) will give me the lightning bolt and say 8 minutes to full charge. But 30 minutes later, I still get the same message of 8 minutes later to fully charge. So my watch is lying to me. Have you actually checked to see if your smartwatch is *really* charging to a higher level after say 15 minutes? Sorry to make a fuss on this, but as you can tell, I've been frustrated by this, haha.
    09-10-2019 09:44 PM
    Yeah it definitely charged. In about 2 minutes it went from 65% to 68%. In 5 minutes it went to 72%. Hope this helps.
    Casey Cheung likes this.
    09-10-2019 11:39 PM
    That's fantastic! Thank you for the confirmation! Are the below links correct for ordering the ESR phone case? Do you suppose it's better to order from the manufacturer directly or through Amazon? Any pros or cons from either website for purchasing the case?

https://www.esrgear.com/categories/p...-note-10-plus/

https://www.amazon.com/ESR-Galaxy-No...cUvbUpU6639443
    09-11-2019 10:34 AM
    That's fantastic! Thank you for the confirmation! Are the below links correct for ordering the ESR phone case? Do you suppose it's better to order from the manufacturer directly or through Amazon? Any pros or cons from either website for purchasing the case?

https://www.amazon.com/ESR-Galaxy-No...cUvbUpU6639555
    You're welcome! I looked at both sites but ended up ordering through Amazon. No particular reason. Just made a decision.
    Casey Cheung likes this.
    09-11-2019 12:55 PM

https://www.amazon.com/ESR-Galaxy-No...cUvbUpU6639813
    I ordered mine ( 2 cases clear and black) from manufacturer
    It was free shipping , but took 5 days for delivery
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-11-2019 05:10 PM
    Had a chance to try it yet? Or not received yet?
    09-11-2019 05:19 PM
    I have the clear one but would like to see the black one.
    09-11-2019 06:53 PM
    The ESR metal kickstand case is great, WITH one exception - barely any lip protection for the screen.

I've been using this case for a week and while the back and sides protection is great along with the metal stand being the best I've ever used the big con is with less than 0.9mm lip protection at the top and bottom (I'm pretty sure it's less than that once you have the phone in the case, probably half of the lip you get with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid S case which has a pretty small lip) when you add a thin tempered glass screen protector makes the front ends up being pretty flush.

This will cause a phone drop to the face of the phone pretty much take the impact of the drop direct to the tempered glass, and if it's not good quality tempered glass be prepared to have to replace it and worse case the impact crack both the tempered glass and the screen itself.

I know this from experience lol, had a four foot face down drop on to concrete yesterday, the Rock Film tempered glass I have on my screen got cracked but actually no shatter I'm impressed can't hardly see the small cracks in the tempered glass and the Note 10+ screen is flawless! Now if I would not have had tempered glass on I know I'd probably be crying right now cause the lip protection is barely any protection at all with this case.
    09-11-2019 11:49 PM
    Also few of the reviews on Amazon mentioned that the kick stand is bulky and one has wrap around it to hold the phone which is not comfortable.
    09-12-2019 12:28 AM
    The thought occurred to me regarding powersharing. Why doesn't a manufacturer simply cut out a circular hole about 1-1/2" in diameter in the center of the back of the case? This would mean a thick case such as from Otterbox should be able to do powersharing easily on the back of the phone to my Samsung smartwatch or other devices (without taking off the case). The Note 10+ phone is so big that a 1-1/2 inch diameter hole cutout should not affect safety performance if the phone got dropped.
    09-13-2019 01:03 PM