well for me personally,YES...because previous Samsung phones prior to the N10+ has lame charging speeds.But i didnt expect the N10+ to charge so fast using the 25W charger which came with the phone.

i was shocked as it was charging so fast i had to check videos on youtube just to make sure its normal and turns out yes its even faster than OnePlus's WARP Charge.

so back to the question,im sure most of the Samsung users have been hoping for the Super Fast Charging since God knows when and yup now its available.and at times i tend to question myself on do i really need it or not(as i have severe OCD to anything concerning my phone).

Thus at home(when i dont need speed)i tend to use Normal Wireless Charging,but at the office(lets say i forgot to charge my phone the previous night)i would use the 25W Adaptor to charge my phone.

anyone having the same thoughts as me? xD
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-12-2019 10:39 PM
    I normally top off charging my phone during the daytime when I'm at my desk. Whenever my phone goes below say 80 percent level, I plug in my cable and my Note 10+ gets charged back up to 100 percent very quickly. So most of the time, this works well for me. I certainly don't need a 45 watt charger TODAY. Maybe next week, haha.
    Hermes Hidayat likes this.
    09-12-2019 11:57 PM
    Usually I don't need it , but for those moments that you need to be somewhere and won't be by a charger for awhile it's useful.
    09-13-2019 12:00 AM
    I've only really used normal fast charging rarely as I charge overnight and my phone lasts over a few days.

So I typically just using normal charging.

I get that people use phones differently so that quick boost to add more juice is required however for me I wouldn't regularly use fast charging or super fast charging with the new faster charger.

Opinion is typically split on how this affects the battery over time so I won't open up a can of worms with that , and leave that upto the individual owners decision / choice.
    09-13-2019 12:04 AM
    I normally top off charging my phone during the daytime when I'm at my desk. Whenever my phone goes below say 80 percent level, I plug in my cable and my Note 10+ gets charged back up to 100 percent very quickly. So most of the time, this works well for me. I certainly don't need a 45 watt charger TODAY. Maybe next week, haha.
    You remind me of an office friend. Whenever his battery drops to around 80. He would plug the charger in.
    09-13-2019 01:13 AM
    Usually I don't need it , but for those moments that you need to be somewhere and won't be by a charger for awhile it's useful.
    Like insurance...
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-13-2019 01:13 AM
    I've only really used normal fast charging rarely as I charge overnight and my phone lasts over a few days.

So I typically just using normal charging.

I get that people use phones differently so that quick boost to add more juice is required however for me I wouldn't regularly use fast charging or super fast charging with the new faster charger.

Opinion is typically split on how this affects the battery over time so I won't open up a can of worms with that , and leave that upto the individual owners decision / choice.
    Yes. True enough.
    09-13-2019 01:14 AM
    If only you could find a Note 10 45 watt charger for the car🤔👍🙏
    09-13-2019 01:45 AM
    If only you could find a Note 10 45 watt charger for the car
    FASTEST car charger i have right now is the Huawei Supercharge Car Charger...but sadly it doesnt work well with my N10+...different technology i guess...
    09-13-2019 01:50 AM
    Yes
    Like insurance...
    09-13-2019 08:28 AM
    im finding that its less important than I originally thought. my phone tends to last the entire day. If I charge it midday, its moreso because I know I wont be near a charger for a while, and its a just in case kinda thing.
    Hermes Hidayat and EMGSM like this.
    09-13-2019 08:57 AM
    well for me personally,YES...because previous Samsung phones prior to the N10+ has lame charging speeds.But i didnt expect the N10+ to charge so fast using the 25W charger which came with the phone.

i was shocked as it was charging so fast i had to check videos on youtube just to make sure its normal and turns out yes its even faster than OnePlus's WARP Charge.

so back to the question,im sure most of the Samsung users have been hoping for the Super Fast Charging since God knows when and yup now its available.and at times i tend to question myself on do i really need it or not(as i have severe OCD to anything concerning my phone).

Thus at home(when i dont need speed)i tend to use Normal Wireless Charging,but at the office(lets say i forgot to charge my phone the previous night)i would use the 25W Adaptor to charge my phone.

anyone having the same thoughts as me? xD
    Personally I think that 25w is more than enough speed for me. I have never been in a position where I need to get extra juice in a short amount of time. To 45w is more like luxury and not necessity.
    09-13-2019 12:11 PM
    im finding that its less important than I originally thought. my phone tends to last the entire day.
    My thoughts exactly.
    09-13-2019 12:13 PM
    FASTEST car charger i have right now is the Huawei Supercharge Car Charger...but sadly it doesnt work well with my N10+...different technology i guess...
    Yes. That IS the problem. Someday maybe?
    09-13-2019 06:10 PM
    I don't think most need super fast charging. it was to just keep those who wanted replaceable batteries happy. When I am home, it stays on the charger, if I am out and about, I keep a battery brick in the car and a charger at work which is almost never used.
    09-13-2019 06:14 PM
    Don't get me wrong, Just cause I don't think I need it doesn't mean I don't want one. I think it falls in the category of "Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it".
    09-13-2019 10:03 PM