I just started using them. They have some decent skin choices. I started with a color changing glossy skin, but after it was in a case, it started to get that "Water Mark" look. I was taking it out to wipe it down, and the skin stuck to the inside of the clear case. That in turn, pulled the skin and stretched it a bit and created a bubble. Well, when I went to try to push the bubble out, that created a crease.

One thing I liked about the glossy finish, was when I didnt feel like using the case, the skin added A LOT of grip!

Overall, I liked the skin enough to order more. This time around I went with Matte finishes. So far, no water mark look, in the case. So far, the matte finish is really nice, but doesn't add much grip to the Note10+, and IMO, it might even be a little more slippery, but now I can put it back in a clear case and not worry about the "wet" look on it.
    09-13-2019 07:12 AM
    The First skin I ordered

Attachment 309707
    Attachment 309708

The Crease...

SopiGuard Skins-y5rnojeskazrg5enwdtgu3otgnxa2bkbt3bao546a.jpg
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    09-13-2019 07:19 AM
    The 4 new skins I ordered. They're all Matte finishes. I got a clear, red, metallic green, and a "Blue Frost" color that changes to purple.
    Attachment 309710

I started with the green.

Attachment 309711SopiGuard Skins-img_5696.jpg

Please forgive the bad quality in some of the pictures. Strangely, I took them with my wife's iPhone and they came out weird. But some of the other pictures into with my BlackBerry Motion, and they came out fine.
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    09-13-2019 07:25 AM
    Thanks for sharing... I bought from then once not bad at all and they ship quickly ..
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-13-2019 09:09 AM
    The First skin I ordered

Attachment 309707
    Attachment 309708

The Crease...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Y5RnOjESkazRg5ENWdTgU3OTgNxa2bkbt3bAO546a.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	309709
    This one looks like it has some grip to it.
    09-13-2019 12:00 PM
    This one looks like it has some grip to it.
    Yeah, the glossy finish definitely gives the phone some grip! But it seems like it also grips to the case. That's why I had to get a new one.
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-13-2019 12:49 PM
    Yeah, the glossy finish definitely gives the phone some grip! But it seems like it also grips to the case. That's why I had to get a new one.
    Thanks for sharing. Never heard of Sopiguard before
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-13-2019 12:53 PM
    Any chance anyone has the chrome silver?
    09-13-2019 06:56 PM
    Been checking out the site and I like the Frost Blue
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-13-2019 08:07 PM
    I currently have the clear gloss skin on my phone. Me likey. I also have the matte finish one.
    Bkdodger1, Serkle K and EMGSM like this.
    09-14-2019 07:10 AM
    I currently have the clear gloss skin on my phone. Me likey. I also have the matte finish one.[IMG=768x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190914/b6d59be7bdd92b5cf60d83394d5465db.jpg[/url]
    Looks pretty good. How much does it cover? Is it just the back?
    09-14-2019 01:23 PM
    What I don't like about the site is the examples they use for color shift. I DON"T want to see a stupid car. I want to see what it looks like on the phone. What kind of sample is that?
    09-14-2019 05:11 PM
    What I don't like about the site is the examples they use for color shift. I DON"T want to see a stupid car. I want to see what it looks like on the phone. What kind of sample is that?
    Yeah, I was a little confused about that at first, but then I just figured that there using the same film, so those cars are the biggest examples of the skin cover and colors.
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-15-2019 01:14 AM
    Looks pretty good. How much does it cover? Is it just the back?
    It covers the whole back, plus the camera holes.
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-15-2019 07:46 AM
    It covers the whole back, plus the camera holes.
    Looks good. Hows the grip on it?
    09-15-2019 09:09 AM
    It almost feels like there is nothing on the back, and grip is slightly better, less slippery. I mainly keep in a case, but wanted something to protect the look and feel of the phone with minimal fingerprints, although the matte would probably show less of them.
    Looks good. Hows the grip on it?
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-16-2019 07:42 AM
    It almost feels like there is nothing on the back, and grip is slightly better, less slippery. I mainly keep in a case, but wanted something to protect the look and feel of the phone with minimal fingerprints, although the matte would probably show less of them.
    Ok Thanks for the info. Have you every used dbrand? if so, how does it compare. I was looking at getting the Frost blue color shift. The selection is pretty good.
    09-16-2019 12:21 PM
    Ok Thanks for the info. Have you every used dbrand? if so, how does it compare. I was looking at getting the Frost blue color shift. The selection is pretty good.
    I've used dbrand and slickwraps. But even though all 3 offer the same kind of special textures, I have never ordered the same designs from all 3. Dbrand I went with the black camo. IMO, for me, it was actually more slippery than just the bare glass.
    Slickwraps I had a custom skin in a matte finish, and I liked it. I would say between dbrand and slickwraps, they use the same 3M Vinyl wrap and they're equally durable and sticky. These were all on my Note8.

The first skin I got with SopiGuard felt more flimsy that the ones I got from dbrand and slickwraps, but it also felt just as sticky. I did notice because of the glossy finish it did pull and peel more than the others did, because it would stick to the inside of my clear case. The metallic one I have right now was more stiff than the first color shift I got from them. I haven't installed the Blue Frost yet. I'll do an update when I change any of the skins out. If I ever do, lol.
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-16-2019 01:20 PM
    I've used dbrand and slickwraps. But even though all 3 offer the same kind of special textures, I have never ordered the same designs from all 3. Dbrand I went with the black camo. IMO, for me, it was actually more slippery than just the bare glass.
    Slickwraps I had a custom skin in a matte finish, and I liked it. I would say between dbrand and slickwraps, they use the same 3M Vinyl wrap and they're equally durable and sticky. These were all on my Note8.

The first skin I got with SopiGuard felt more flimsy that the ones I got from dbrand and slickwraps, but it also felt just as sticky. I did notice because of the glossy finish it did pull and peel more than the others did, because it would stick to the inside of my clear case. The metallic one I have right now was more stiff than the first color shift I got from them. I haven't installed the Blue Frost yet. I'll do an update when I change any of the skins out. If I ever do, lol.
    Oh WOW!! Thank you so much for all the details. I've only used dbrand and they sick pretty well. They are very limited in their selection though. I'm looking forward to trying SopiGuard. Can't wait for your updates. Thanks again
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-16-2019 01:37 PM
    I guess we need to keep in mind that even though a skin may fit, it's not designed to go inside of a case.... at least not that I'm aware of.
    09-16-2019 01:53 PM
    Prior to SopiGuard, I had only used DBrand; the tittanium and black dragon ones, and both had a nice grip to it, ridged feel, non-slippery. But again, I used then with cases.
    09-16-2019 02:20 PM
    Prior to SopiGuard, I had only used DBrand; the tittanium and black dragon ones, and both had a nice grip to it, ridged feel, non-slippery. But again, I used then with cases.
    How did they hold up?
    09-16-2019 08:13 PM
    How did they hold up?
    Great. No chipping, no peeling. But also, I replace my phone every year. Never had an issue.
    09-16-2019 08:59 PM
    Never had issues with my dbrand skins either. The only time they came off was when I took them off in order to trade in the phone. If the SopGguard can hold up like that then I'll be happy.
    09-16-2019 10:27 PM
    I guess we need to keep in mind that even though a skin may fit, it's not designed to go inside of a case.... at least not that I'm aware of.
    It's really just the matter of the Gloss finish and the way the clear cases tend to stick to the backs of devices. Even without a skin, the clear cases tend to stick to the backs of the device. Which is why I went with a skin to begin with. The matte finish skins don't have that issue.
    09-17-2019 05:47 AM