I've never been one to use my phone to play many games, but with the power of the Note10, and some good looking games out there, it has me curious to try games on it.

What controllers are you guys using, and what are pros and cons of gaming and using controllers with the Note10+?

I've noticed they all seem to wrap around the device, so I was wondering how you could charge your phone while playing, or is it not possible on the current controllers for phones?
    10-04-2019 06:31 AM
    I've never been one to use my phone to play many games, but with the power of the Note10, and some good looking games out there, it has me curious to try games on it.

What controllers are you guys using, and what are pros and cons of gaming and using controllers with the Note10+?

I've noticed they all seem to wrap around the device, so I was wondering how you could charge your phone while playing, or is it not possible on the current controllers for phones?
    Ipega and Moga are good. They dont actually wrap around the device. Thus you can still charge and play.
    Serkle K likes this.
    10-04-2019 07:10 AM
    Ipega and Moga are good. They dont actually wrap around the device. Thus you can still charge and play.
    I'll look into those. Thanks!
    10-04-2019 08:39 AM