Note 10 price is gonna hurt if s10 prices are accurate!

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Dollar prices you see online are directly converted from estimated gbp prices so don't worry, they won't be that bad, expect something similar to Note 9 and maybe a bit more for the 5g 1tb model

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This has solidified my decision to get a Note 9

The note 9 has everything you want in a phone.
Sd card
Wireless charging
Headphone Jack
Good base storage
6gb or 8 GB ram
Big battery and battery life
A bluetooth s-pen
Beautiful display
Cant really go wrong with this phone even In 2019 or 2020

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Apple fixed 11,000,000 devices when they did the $30 battery replacement. that is a huge reason they lost sales, especially since it happened right before the 10 came out.

I was thinking about upgrading my Note8 with one of the ten line. but at those prices probably not.

Apple still charge for the battery 30.00 a pop times 11,000,000 they still made out ok ...not like Samsung with note 7 lost the entire production. If apple not selling as much phones they still making money other manufacturers wish when they have slow sales plus the ecosystem buying apps,home devices and apple store. I think they'll be ok, they know how to make money.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Samsung is being stupid and using the 2018 Apple model of selling phones with insanely high prices. I refuse to pay that much for any phone, whether it be Samsung or Apple. Looks like Samsung will have a loss in Q2 in phone sales because nobody will buy their expensive devices, if recent Apple stock prices are any indication.

I can't agree more with you. I am trying to leave iOS (only for the 80th time!) and was debating on waiting until the S10 came out but I refuse to pay over $1,000 for a phone. I did it once with the iPhone X and I won't do it again. I've come to realize a flagship Android device is definitely worth a higher price than an iPhone is these days, but not that high! I can get a note 9 now for $700 that has multitasking and is full of features the iPhone lacks, and it is the best Android phone out right now in my opinion.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I can't agree more with you. I am trying to leave iOS (only for the 80th time!) and was debating on waiting until the S10 came out but I refuse to pay over $1,000 for a phone. I did it once with the iPhone X and I won't do it again. I've come to realize a flagship Android device is definitely worth a higher price than an iPhone is these days, but not that high! I can get a note 9 now for $700 that has multitasking and is full of features the iPhone lacks, and it is the best Android phone out right now in my opinion.

I really want to get a Note 9 again. But I want the 512GB version. The trade in for Pixel 3 XL is $500 so that will help with the high price of the device. But I could also be happy with the 128GB version.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
So for people itching to get the s10 they might want to really try holding out a couple months. However, the Note 10 will be coming out then. Lets hope S10 sales tank big time so they lower the Note 10 price!

That's the great thing about Samsung. They drop the prices of their devices after only a few months, unlike Apple. Apple knows nobody is purchasing the XS/XS Max/XR but they refuse to drop the prices of the devices because god forbid they lose a few dollars.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I really want to get a Note 9 again. But I want the 512GB version. The trade in for Pixel 3 XL is $500 so that will help with the high price of the device. But I could also be happy with the 128GB version.

The 512 is just unnecessary for me. And the 6GB of ram on the 128gb seems just fine.

Samsung has $200 off carrier models right now

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Is it even going to sell well, with that non symmetric notch? Seems Samsung made a profound design miscalculation here. Now there's a non content friendly curve, thinner bezel and notch, with more annoying location than the others. Sticking with my 9+ and Note 9. These could be their lowest selling devices yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool