possible Note 10?

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Watched this days ago To me the title OF THE VIDEO BY SAKITECH was click bait. There was nothing "sensational" or unusual that was mentioned. I've been diligently reading S10 articles so I already know what's likely coming with the Note 10.
I felt the same.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
It makes sense that the quad camera will make its way into note 10 if there's room given the s-pen silo. On that matter, I've seen another video that suggests the note 10 may have NO front facing camera on the screen but will have it in the s-pen thus allowing for the full infinity screen......now that WOULD be awesome.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
It makes sense that the quad camera will make its way into note 10 if there's room given the s-pen silo. On that matter, I've seen another video that suggests the note 10 may have NO front facing camera on the screen but will have it in the s-pen thus allowing for the full infinity screen......now that WOULD be awesome.

You might think that would be awesome, but to me it would be a very dumb idea. Am I supposed to use the pen when I video chat with my kids?

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
So I'll be holding my pen and my phone looking at the pen for my video and the phone for my kids video? Why would I want to do that? They should just keep a camera on the phone until they come up with a better idea. Obviously you are cool with it, but I say it makes it cumbersome for no good reason. That's my opinion.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So I'll be holding my pen and my phone looking at the pen for my video and the phone for my kids video? Why would I want to do that? They should just keep a camera on the phone until they come up with a better idea. Obviously you are cool with it, but I say it makes it cumbersome for no good reason. That's my opinion.
The phone could be on a table but I get that you like how it is. I doubt they would do it anyway. Imagine how expensive the spen would be!

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
And as you pan around with your pen you would stay looking at your kids which is held still on phone otherwise you don't see them when you're showing them other views with your phone because the camera & phone are joined! Just buy the S10e - easy solution.

Last edited:

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
And as you pan around with your pen you would stay looking at your kids which is held still on phone otherwise you don't see them when you're showing them other views with your phone because the camera & phone are joined! Just but the S10e easy solution.
No thanks. I just switch to rear facing camera for that. I have no desire to turn video chatting into a two-handed experience.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I agree. That would be awesome. I just want a full damn screen.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
We'll imagine if the camera was on the top of the pen and you only had to eject it a quarter inch.

Not even, just click the top and the camera pops out only, rest of the pen still in the phone. Imagine the spen moved from the bottom right to the top right, just click it and the camera pops out.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Not even, just click the top and the camera pops out only, rest of the pen still in the phone. Imagine the spen moved from the bottom right to the top right, just click it and the camera pops out.
Seems like a lot of complication just to lose a skinny bezel at the top of the screen - sacrificing the notification LED, Iris Scan, and all the issues with getting a camera into a pen. We will just have to disagree on this. I'm not convinced.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Seems like a lot of complication just to lose a skinny bezel at the top of the screen - sacrificing the notification LED, Iris Scan, and all the issues with getting a camera into a pen. We will just have to disagree on this. I'm not convinced.

LED can go in the earpiece (like the essential phone), and we are already losing the iris scanner (it’s gone from the S10 lineup) and the other sensors are already behind the screen (check out jerry rig everything’s breakdown of the S10+.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
LED can go in the earpiece (like the essential phone), and we are already losing the iris scanner (it’s gone from the S10 lineup) and the other sensors are already behind the screen (check out jerry rig everything’s breakdown of the S10+.
That's my point. The Iris scanner is gone because they are hell bent on getting rid of the bezel. Anyway, latest rumor is that the Note 10 still has a hole-punch camera.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Don't need the iris scanner! Doesn't work in dim light anyway and with the fps now on the front, instead of STUPIDLY HIGH on the back, it's a much better idea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084