SkydiverTilt

Sep 29, 2018
Visit site
Let's see what we got so far:

Removing notification light...noone asked for
Removing the iris scanner...noone asked for
Hole punch in videos...noone asked for
Adding 1mm of screen at the top to sacrifice features...NO ONE ASKED FOR
Removing fast working fingerprint reader for on screen slower one with less features...some of you asked for, shame on you.
Am I missing anything?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
The finger print scanner has had all sorts of negative feedback on recent phones for a long time, it doesn't matter where they put it, it won't be to everyone's satisfaction, For me I don't care as long as it works, I will get used to wherever it is!
They try to get as much screen on a phone as possible but keeping the overall size of the phone the same, which means either a cut out or pop up selfie camera, they can't win there either.

No phone is perfect and there will always have to be some compromises, so you choose what comes closest to the phone/features you require, Note 10 will be no different.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have to say I'm very happy with the note 9 , I'll definitely give the note 10 a look but something has to really persuade me.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I have to say I'm very happy with the note 9 , I'll definitely give the note 10 a look but something has to really persuade me.

Same here, the Note 9 is still doing what I ask of it, I take it out of its case after work for a short while and it's still a great looking phone, but I would swap the headphone jack for an IR Blaster in a heartbeat if the rumours are correct;)

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

Removing notification light...noone asked for - I turn my notification light off
Removing the iris scanner...noone asked for - I've never once used an iris scanner
Hole punch in videos...noone asked for - Don't really care one way or the other
Removing fast working fingerprint reader for on screen slower one with less features...some of you asked for, shame on you. The only thing I use a fingerprint reader for is my bank

Am I missing anything? Yes

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Removing notification light...noone asked for - I turn my notification light off
Removing the iris scanner...noone asked for - I've never once used an iris scanner
Hole punch in videos...noone asked for - Don't really care one way or the other
Removing fast working fingerprint reader for on screen slower one with less features...some of you asked for, shame on you. The only thing I use a fingerprint reader for is my bank

Am I missing anything? Yes
Yup....very few deal breakers for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37