Rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 10 colors

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
So far the rumored colors are white, black, pink, silver and red. One or more of those might be region exclusive.

As much as I'm loving my prism white S10, I feel like it's time for Samsung to reintroduce gold to the US market. There hasn't been a gold option here since the S7 and S7 Edge if memory serves. There was a gold Note 8 (quite stunning, I might add) for international markets.

I think Samsung did a wonderful job with the S10 color lineup, but if I had to nitpick at anything it's that there was no gold option. I probably would have picked prism white anyway, but gold is somewhat en vogue again (a true gold with a polished, premium finished).

Am I the only one that would like to rock a gold Note 10?

Last edited:

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Boring standard colors if you ask me. Why not yellow, or green. And what no blue this time around?
Yeah it would be nice if more colors were offered. I would be fine even if we had to wait for extra time to get it in. Like they make it when you order it or something if they just didn't want to keep too much inventory.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the Note 8 gold and would love a Note 10 Pro /plus in same colour

Wish we could make it happen, but I'm guessing it's too late. The colors have been decided on and may already even be in production. It's kind of baffling that gold isn't an option IMO.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
So, several renders of the black and "prism silver" colors leaked yesterday. It seems many are impressed with the prism silver, but I don't know... seems a bit over-the-top for me. Something mostly popular in Asian markets.

galaxy_note_10_plus_2.jpg

note_10_silver_leak_1.jpg

Here's what that "prism silver" will likely look like, as there was a special "prism silver" S10 released in Vietnam recently. Just can't get myself to get down with it... like I said, super over-the-top and kinda cheapens the overall look to me. Maybe I'll come around, but for now I think I'll stick with prism white.

What do you all think?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So, several renders of the black and "prism silver" colors leaked yesterday. It seems many are impressed with the prism silver, but I don't know... seems a bit over-the-top for me. Something mostly popular in Asian markets.

View attachment 305351

View attachment 305352

Here's what that "prism silver" will likely look like, as there was a special "prism silver" S10 released in Vietnam recently. Just can't get myself to get down with it... like I said, super over-the-top and kinda cheapens the overall look to me. Maybe I'll come around, but for now I think I'll stick with prism white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDlac5-hDAk

What do you all think?
So I don't like prism white, but the prism silver actually looks nice to me. If there was a solid white like the initial leaks I would probably go with that.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
So I don't like prism white, but the prism silver actually looks nice to me. If there was a solid white like the initial leaks I would probably go with that.

The ceramic white was a solid white. The metal trim was goldish though. There are rumors some of the Note 10 variants will indeed come in ceramic like the S10 Plus. Might be your best shot at a solid white.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The ceramic white was a solid white. The metal trim was goldish though. There are rumors some of the Note 10 variants will indeed come in ceramic like the S10 Plus. Might be your best shot at a solid white.
Guess we'll see! I usually don't get the Note but it's looking good this year.

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
It's not a problem for me what color they come out with.
I always use a case so that's the color of my phone :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc