im new to the android community. i rooted my note 2 i317 using the exynos exploit because it looked easy enough. well everything was fine until i tried to change my font. after a reboot its stuck on the Samsung screen. i have wiped it but still wont leave the screen. i dont have a clue what to do. any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-11-2013 06:58 PM
    Can you boot into recovery? If so you can flash the backup I hope you made before you rooted.
    01-11-2013 09:02 PM
    After the rom is installed and you reboot. It may take several minutes to boot the first time. This is normal. However as long as you have a custom recovery or have odin installed you can ALWAYS reinstall the rom or go back to stock.

Sent via Tapatalk
    01-11-2013 09:57 PM
    After the rom is installed and you reboot. It may take several minutes to boot the first time. This is normal. However as long as you have a custom recovery or have odin installed you can ALWAYS reinstall the rom or go back to stock.

Sent via Tapatalk
    When I installed Jelly Bean on my OG Galaxy Tab 10.1 it took 45 minutes to boot into Android. No joke. I set the thing on a table after I got bored of staring at it. Came back awhile later and it was fine. But yeah hopefully you can get it into recovery or Odin and fix it.
    01-11-2013 10:03 PM
    Did you fix it? Because I installed System Tuner Pro on my N2 and messed with the CPU (I never did this setting on my Skyrocket), and it's stuck on the Samsung screen now *facepalm*.

Edit: Okay, I did a battery pull and quickly (I mean, very quickly) got my phone into Download mode so I could fix it with Odin. Good to go
    Johnly likes this.
    01-14-2013 10:51 PM
    Can you boot into recovery? If so you can flash the backup I hope you made before you rooted.
    I'm curious in a pre-root state, what would you back up and how?
    02-01-2013 10:41 PM
    He said he was rooted and it was running fine. I usually make a backup after a successful root/rom in case I do something screwing around.
    universeand likes this.
    02-03-2013 09:41 PM
    For other people who have this issue, you can also use adb to push a rom to your phone and install it from recovery. Adb is a super useful thing to know. I recommend everyone reads on how to utilize this tool, and keeps a reference, if needed, around. If you can get a boot animation, there's usually a way to save it (not always).
    02-03-2013 09:48 PM